Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Believe what you want.

But we go through this before every shite signing. "Calm down, they're just rumours". And then the signing happens and it's "well let's just wait and see how he does". And then the signing performs predictably and then "but Pirlo, Barzagli and Pogba" and rinse and repeat.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4019797 said:
Oh MLS, I remember that league.

It is a league right. What ever keeps them happy over there.
i live over here and when I went to my first mls game Vancouver Whitecaps vs Colorado Rapids I fell asleep lol. tells you the excitement

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I think Anelka's gonna prove his doubters wrong if he joins us. The reason he hasn't scored at some clubs is because he wasn't motivated. Just give him the 10 jersey for 6 months and watch him score 17 goals.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Believe what you want.

But we go through this before every shite signing. "Calm down, they're just rumours". And then the signing happens and it's "well let's just wait and see how he does". And then the signing performs predictably and then "but Pirlo, Barzagli and Pogba" and rinse and repeat.
I don't like this as a potential transfer, but hearing what some members have to say, you'd get the impression that he signed for us already on €5M/year wages.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't like this as a potential transfer, but hearing what some members have to say, you'd get the impression that he signed for us already on €5M/year wages.
The money is not even my concern here - it's the repeating of the same mistakes and lack of foresight , causing me to think that these kind of transfers are going to keep happening.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think Anelka's gonna prove his doubters wrong if he joins us. The reason he hasn't scored at some clubs is because he wasn't motivated. Just give him the 10 jersey for 6 months and watch him score 17 goals.
It's not funny, we're in serious shit now.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Give him 8 millions a season, I think It will get him motivated.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The money is not even my concern here - it's the repeating of the same mistakes and lack of foresight , causing me to think that these kind of transfers are going to keep happening.
Which also should make those people who think that Conte has a big say on our (best) transfers, to think twice before saying such statements again.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
yeah so how many of you have played football like Anelka? He's a legend. Maybe u should respect a great soccer player that has scored so many goals for big clubs and b happy he wants to join Juventus.

He's a fantastic signing much better than old man drogba.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
yeah so how many of you have played football like Anelka? He's a legend. Maybe u should respect a great soccer player that has scored so many goals for big clubs and b happy he wants to join Juventus.

He's a fantastic signing much better than old man drogba.
Give up before you fall further behind.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The overreaction here. :rofl:

One would think that we paid for him 15mln with a 5mln contract for 4 years.

FFS he earns as much as some primavera kids and will be gone after 6months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)