Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know what to say. I didn't think that I could be infuriated with Marotta twice in the span of 5 months, but lo and behold, he has done managed to do so.

Also, if Conte is cool with this, I'm going to really start questioning this dude.
Conte is cool with Peluso, maybe it's about time you start questioning.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I figured it all out. Marotta got upset because he couldn't land Drogba and wanted to do something to get back at him so he went and got Anelka forgetting the millions of Juve supporters in the way. Not to mention forgetting what the club needs. There is no other explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to use his real brother name then you have to go with Bilal.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Conte is cool with Peluso, maybe it's about time you start questioning.
In defense of Peluso, he put in a better performance in the Coppa Match compared to his first match against Sampdoria.

But this.

This.

I don't understand this, man. I don't understand it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The real comedy is on Twitter when certain fans (a big bunch actually) start convincing themselves that this is a good move. Seriously, brown nosing Juventus is not going to make you a better fan nor your tweets will be re-tweeted by the official site.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Man wtf is this? Anelka? He's such a retard, never liked him. I'd pick Borriello over him any day even though I don't rate Borriello at all. Such a shame and disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)