Ha Ha, Very Funny MuthaFucka! (2 Viewers)

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Here's another one.

Jesus Christ, I'm almost pissing my pants here at work laughing out loud

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    :lol:

Definitely good stuff. :tup:

Mitch was also awesome. :thumbs:

"Man, it must be tough if you know Morse Code, and you're with a Tap Dancer."

"What?? I can't understand you, you're not making any sense!!"

"Chair the we to???" :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    right now i absolutely love Frankie Boyle, i have posted some of his stuff elsewhere and i have to say teh man is a genius. rather sick minded but he says the sort of thing taht other comedians would not find socially acceptable,brilliant

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I see he's quit Mock the Week, so it should be about two weeks until that show has viewing numbers that could be counted on the fingers of a three fingered hand.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I see he's quit Mock the Week, so it should be about two weeks until that show has viewing numbers that could be counted on the fingers of a three fingered hand.
    with digits to spare, can't blame him really as every single week he is the man to carry the show through (that Andy Parsons is an annoying cunt) but i suppose the other panelists would be unhappy f Frankie won every week.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I hate Russel Peters so so much.

Dave Chapelles new stand up is classic though. I'm a sucker for an African American impersonating white people.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    I hate Russel Peters so so much.

Dave Chapelles new stand up is classic though. I'm a sucker for an African American impersonating white people.
    I cannot stand African American comedians, i havent seen a black comedian that doesnt base his stand up on 'black stereotypes', the difference between black people and white people etc.etc.etc. Its not funny, its boring and it re-enforces xenophobia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)