Gym and fitness (16 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think so. Certainly no one in my family has/had it.
I was just too much of a lazy piece of shit these past couple of months I believe.

Don't know how I didn't manage to gain extra pounds but it seems that my muscles are sleepy though. Literally every muscle in my body is aching right now, it's almost a sensational feeling.

Now the only thing that is confusing me right now is that I'm finding conflicting opinions about should I go to the gym and "push it" through the pain or should I take a few days off and allow some of it to go away at least a bit.
Mine didn't either, or at least that were diagnosed with it. If that's the norm for you, might as well get checked just to be sure.

You're just starting so I'd say rest and stretch, two weeks from now or so you won't be as sore and I'd say work through it at a lighter weight. But that's just me.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
@Siamak How has your progress been the last few months?
I don't go work out regularly, only twice a week. I mostly doing ABS, to not getting fat. I wanted to purchase supplements but they were too expensive to could afford them. No clue why, but I always think exercising at gym without supplement won't be usefull and can't build body properly.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't go work out regularly, only twice a week. I mostly doing ABS, to not getting fat. I wanted to purchase supplements but they were too expensive to could afford them. No clue why, but I always think exercising at gym without supplement won't be usefull and can't build body properly.
Dude, supplements are not necessary at all. They are a bonus. No point in them if you're not working out seriously.

Focus first on getting a proper workout routine, think about supplements much later. Otherwise you are just wasting money.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Supplements are useful to a certain degree but in the end only satisfy the modern trend of maximizing and optimizing every little thing. You can be very successful without them.

How do you think are the chads in some African village or Brazillian jungle so buff? By eating Whey Protein?

But go to a halal gym where women don't rub their sweaty asses and perky nipples in your face
elhamdulilah

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dude, supplements are not necessary at all. They are a bonus. No point in them if you're not working out seriously.

Focus first on getting a proper workout routine, think about supplements much later. Otherwise you are just wasting money.
@Siamak is a lazy koskhol, but i would say food and sleep are the most important supplements.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Supplements are useful to a certain degree but in the end only satisfy the modern trend of maximizing and optimizing every little thing. You can be very successful without them.

How do you think are the chads in some African village or Brazillian jungle so buff? By eating Whey Protein?

But go to a halal gym where women don't rub their sweaty asses and perky nipples in your face
elhamdulilah
I don't consider whey protein a supplement, it's just food.

“Man does not live by bread alone. Rather, he lives on protein shakes and diet Coke" - Zacheryah 24:7

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Definitely can build the body without supplement, but your body will be stopped after a period of time or progress will be slowly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
@Siamak is a lazy koskhol, but i would say food and sleep are the most important supplements.
not enough if you you want build muscle in a short time.

- - - Updated - - -

elhamdulilah
some people have talent in having muscle even without doing exercise and going to gym. African and specially black people not only have muscular and well built body also have big dick.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing you are not quite at that stage yet
so what's the point of going to the gym and wasting time?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
so what's the point of going to the gym and wasting time?
1. Go to the gym. Implement a good diet. Sleep well.

2. Be consistent

3. Find a routine that works for you

4. Be patient, grow naturally.

5. See results
20. Try supplements if you desire

What supplements are you referring to anyway? The only thing that's been useful to me is creatine. But again, waste of money if you haven't spent years growing naturally.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I've been training for almost 2 months. Going to the gym 3 times in a week to get my body back on track. I really missed my shape of body that i've lost since lockdown. I decided to take creatinine and HGH Boost without the horrible taste several times, but I gave up every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)