Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I'll probably gas out in the first day.
What's your weigh? how many kilos is your ability? Are you looking to get bigger or get cut? Got to consider those too..
To start working out after a long time off, I do not get closer to 60% of max lifting ability, for the first two weeks then gradually increase the weight (with same reps but heavier weight that way you grasp the amount of your improvement better)...also I stretch for minimum 20 mins before every workout, not only it will prevent injury but it improves the workout.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What's your weigh? how many kilos is your ability? Are you looking to get bigger or get cut? Got to consider those too..
To start working out after a long time off, I do not get closer to 60% of max lifting ability, for the first two weeks then gradually increase the weight (with same reps but heavier weight that way you grasp the amount of your improvement better)...also I stretch for minimum 20 mins before every workout, not only it will prevent injury but it improves the workout.
I'm about 67 (177cm heigh). I would to increase the number of movements rather than heavy weights. doing 1-2 kilos a month in my lifts and doing for the same amount of reps i did with lighter weight. I'm not gonna weight lose and try to remove fat around the belly area in purpose of cutting and build my body. Only problem is i forgot how weak I've gotten, because it's been a long time since the last time that i've gone gym. I can't decide if I should take Creatine or not, right now, maybe try it later.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Why alot of peaple still chose this bodybuilding routine is beyond me. Go Full body routine, squat, dl, shoulder press, rowing, bench press... five basic/best exercise atleast 2x a week, squeze in one training more for some bodyweight or isometrics exercise, like pull-ups biceps curls, triceps extensions + some plyo. Add to that some cardio once a week and you are golden.
Good channel for some functional training tips.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I'm about 67 (177cm heigh). I would to increase the number of movements rather than heavy weights. doing 1-2 kilos a month in my lifts and doing for the same amount of reps i did with lighter weight. I'm not gonna weight lose and try to remove fat around the belly area in purpose of cutting and build my body. Only problem is i forgot how weak I've gotten, because it's been a long time since the last time that i've gone gym. I can't decide if I should take Creatine or not, right now, maybe try it later.
Ok so you want to just keep in good shape but not necessarily bodybuild..
In any case don't take creatine right away...
if way out of shape I would start with cardio only at first for like a good two weeks (stretch well first) then add seat ups and push ups..let the body regulate itself let the lungs get used to carrying oxygen to muscles..otherwise you risk injury/discomfort.
Or just start if with the lighter weights than usual..
I wouldn't take creatine at all if you won't be taking your body to a level where it will need the fuel, either "extreme" cardio or weights or something otherwise you are overworking your organs for not much benefit.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Didn't do deadlift since I changed the gym (7/8months ago) , because weights in this gym have really short diameter, my back hurt .

7/8 months ago i used to deadlift 200kg , yesterday I tried with 160kg x 4reps , but because of low diameter of weights my back got hurt , can't move properly.

Won't do deadlift in this gym anymore,hopefully I'll change the gym soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why alot of peaple still chose this bodybuilding routine is beyond me. Go Full body routine, squat, dl, shoulder press, rowing, bench press... five basic/best exercise atleast 2x a week, squeze in one training more for some bodyweight or isometrics exercise, like pull-ups biceps curls, triceps extensions + some plyo. Add to that some cardio once a week and you are golden.
Good channel for some functional training tips.

It works for me :boh:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
For the most part DL just prints cripples or in the best case gives a limited return on a substantial energy commitment that could have been invested into other lifts for a better return. People watch too many videos of retired Navy SEALS running around in the woods. If you're a casual non-competitive lifter do your body a favour and cut DL from your routine and stop pretending a time will come when you have to rescue a damsel by lifting a car wreck off the ground.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
a friend advised me to buying evogen supplements to accelerate muscle growth and exercise effectively.

https://www.instagram.com/evogennutrition/

I'm currently on a Deload week to recover as I do hit the gym hard. Sometimes I feel weak while exercising, it has made me to thinking of take supplement.
I glanced at the price of their products and they are too expensive and it costs me an arm and a leg

- - - Updated - - -

has anyone experienced or any idea?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
a friend advised me to buying evogen supplements to accelerate muscle growth and exercise effectively.

I'm currently on a Deload week to recover as I do hit the gym hard. Sometimes I feel weak while exercising, it has made me to thinking of take supplement.
I glanced at the price of their products and they are too expensive and it costs me an arm and a leg

- - - Updated - - -

Dont buy any supplements, fix your diet and take coffee pre workout. The only supplement worthwhile is creatine imho

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Like Gordo said, creatine is the only supplement worth your while and it's usually cheap.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dont buy any supplements, fix your diet and take coffee pre workout. The only supplement worthwhile is creatine imho
yeah the first thing that came to my mind was creatine . I gonna buy a creatine if the price is right. the stuff works great at giving me energy just as good a pump and it's safer.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Gordo said, creatine is the only supplement worth your while and it's usually cheap.
thinking to purchase a creatine from amazon but the shipping cost is very high. some products violates trust and potentially harming.

Nutrition-Plus-Pro-Creatine-Powder-300-min.jpg

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
yeah the first thing that came to my mind was creatine . I gonna buy a creatine if the price is right. the stuff works great at giving me energy just as good a pump and it's safer.

- - - Updated - - -

thinking to purchase a creatine from amazon but the shipping cost is very high. some products violates trust and potentially harming.

Nutrition-Plus-Pro-Creatine-Powder-300-min.jpg
Check if ppl are selling creatine on Facebook marketplace. any supplement store should have it as well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I guess I would say powerlifting, but it's more of a hobby for me (not a dedicated diet, proven lifting plan, etc but I do go 5 days a week). Was working in with a guy at the squat rack and he was talking about them, so I said fuck it let me just try them after my usual squat routine.
Fair enough, just watch out for those knees, also since you are still relatively young i would advise to just work on getting the movement right and slow it down. Wish i could go back in time and do that :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fair enough, just watch out for those knees, also since you are still relatively young i would advise to just work on getting the movement right and slow it down. Wish i could go back in time and do that :p
I'll guess my form is 90% correct. Someone said yesterday that I "go to low," I didn't know that was a thing for short people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)