Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is one of the most impressive feats of strength i ever seen @Zacheryah

Insane how long he spent paused at the bottom. O lifters are ridiculous.

There’s this video of Tian Tao pause front squatting 240kg and looking like it wasn’t even hard. But I guess he’s front squatted 280 or 285 so that sorta makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

His 280kg front squat:

That Ilya Ilyin dude had some crazy front squat numbers too. I think 290 maybe

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just started going to an actual gym again after over a decade of just running and doing some yoga. Even got a personal trainer to help me get into it. I can run a sub 50 minute 10K and hold a 4 minute plank, but this whole weight lifting thing is tough. Already starting to see results though just after a few weeks, so I'm going to stick with it and continue with the trainer until he can't teach me anything more.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't skip leg day

Who's Jason Gambi?

- - - Updated - - -

I just started going to an actual gym again after over a decade of just running and doing some yoga. Even got a personal trainer to help me get into it. I can run a sub 50 minute 10K and hold a 4 minute plank, but this whole weight lifting thing is tough. Already starting to see results though just after a few weeks, so I'm going to stick with it and continue with the trainer until he can't teach me anything more.
A 4 minute plank is fucking impressive.

Welcome to Gainzville.

Jun 7, 2003
Tomorow first time after the lockdown, alltough they opened on Sunday the doctor told me not to train for 3 days after the third vaccine which i had on Saturday. Will begin right away with Squats and a new trainingplan. Still split training over 3 days will be doing it two more months until changing to 4 split

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)