Gym and fitness (36 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Dont buy any supplements, fix your diet and take coffee pre workout. The only supplement worthwhile is creatine imho
I agree, creatine does wonders! On top of coffee I also take BCAA, it’s really affective.

I recommend this creatine which is sold in powder and capsules. I take the capsules, it saves me time in the morning

E5F10605-76FD-435F-A606-691E28E67673.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I’m doing a calorie deficit and it’s going a lot easier and better than expected. Got to say I’ve a long history doing all kinds of sports, from going to the gym for 4 good years to militairy training, playing football throughout my whole youth and some fighting sports. My usual weight is around 83kg and I’m 1.79m. Mostly my weight is pretty in balance, I don’t gain or lose weight and when I do I just deny myself some sugars and it I’ll return to my normal weight.

Last let’s say in the last 5 years haven’t had a 6 months streak of good training, but rather some weeks here and there on a yearly base to maintain form. And obviously the standard lowered a lot in comparison to the time that I had less responsibilities.

But now consuming around 1800 calories per day and training on a daily base I lost around ~2,5kg in 1,5 week. So I’m a bit in doubt if it’s either my body reacting very fast (which it always does with sports) or myself going a bit too hard.

I think my goal is going down to 78kg. I was 20/21 the last time I weight that and my abs were good visible I remember.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
ZhcjXif.jpg

If my face tells the story of "I regret the moment when I decided to step foot in here", it's because it's true.

On a serious note; I actually didn't realize how much out of physical shape I was until I had to run for a bit a few days ago... My heart was in my heels, as we like to say in my country. I also noticed how I struggled to breathe when I stopped, I was literally gasping for air.

All of which kinda got me concerned so I decided to do something about it. Today was the first day and I did some basic exercises for all around the entire body basically. And now I have every muscle aching... And I literally can't put my hands up right now due to pain. That's how bad I am when it comes to shape. But the challenge is on and I'm up for it.

Oh, and yes, I do imagine Allegri's face when I'm hitting the punching bag.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
ZhcjXif.jpg

If my face tells the story of "I regret the moment when I decided to step foot in here", it's because it's true.

On a serious note; I actually didn't realize how much out of physical shape I was until I had to run for a bit a few days ago... My heart was in my heels, as we like to say in my country. I also noticed how I struggled to breathe when I stopped, I was literally gasping for air.

All of which kinda got me concerned so I decided to do something about it. Today was the first day and I did some basic exercises for all around the entire body basically. And now I have every muscle aching... And I literally can't put my hands up right now due to pain. That's how bad I am when it comes to shape. But the challenge is on and I'm up for it.

So you’re not from Connecticut?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ZhcjXif.jpg

Our best personal trainer here is from serbia @Dostoevsky you can pay for his services with sammiches and coffee

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ZhcjXif.jpg

Hey

Apr 12, 2004
ZhcjXif.jpg

As an aside, I'd keep your face out of these photos to prevent the lads from tributing you.

Conn College? Was UCONN not selling shirts that day?

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, I'd keep your face out of these photos to prevent the lads from tributing you.
FUCK!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Are you sure that you don't have asthma? I only discovered I did in my 20s, but some things started to make sense with that.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
Are you sure that you don't have asthma? I only discovered I did in my 20s, but some things started to make sense with that.

I don't think so. Certainly no one in my family has/had it.
I was just too much of a lazy piece of shit these past couple of months I believe.

Don't know how I didn't manage to gain extra pounds but it seems that my muscles are sleepy though. Literally every muscle in my body is aching right now, it's almost a sensational feeling.

Now the only thing that is confusing me right now is that I'm finding conflicting opinions about should I go to the gym and "push it" through the pain or should I take a few days off and allow some of it to go away at least a bit.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't think so. Certainly no one in my family has/had it.
I was just too much of a lazy piece of shit these past couple of months I believe.

Don't know how I didn't manage to gain extra pounds but it seems that my muscles are sleepy though. Literally every muscle in my body is aching right now, it's almost a sensational feeling.

Now the only thing that is confusing me right now is that I'm finding conflicting opinions about should I go to the gym and "push it" through the pain or should I take a few days off and allow some of it to go away at least a bit.
You can work through the soreness but your muscles also need rest to grow so exercise different muscles next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)