Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think deadlifts are a good lift, it's just that people tend to go overly heavy on them. You don't need to pull at your max all the time.
The risk is just not worth the reward for casual lifters. Even at light weight after enough reps you will eventually feel it. It takes years of bodybuilding to get your body in tune with the mechanics for lifting. If you are just going for resistance training and a nice pump, deadlifts will be the last thing id recommend.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I think deadlifts are a good lift, it's just that people tend to go overly heavy on them. You don't need to pull at your max all the time.
Can’t think of a better compound lift than dead lift. But yea don’t do heavy.
Do light and finish that move with a overhead shoulder press.
Burn tons of calories and work loads of muscles at the same time. Remember to wear CR7 jersey while doing it

Or you could put on other Juve players jersey, sign up for expensive gym, and then just use the treadmill for 3 hours brisk walking.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Deadlift is one of the best movements. It's an advanced move for sure. Almost all the athletes should do it to certain extent meanwhile casual Schwarzenegger's out there should forget it for building the muscle. If you wanna be more functional, you should do it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Deadlifts are great, but I always go light with them and then slowly build up the strength and weight.

Still, I'm weak as fuck compared to two years ago before I broke my arm. My lifestyle has changed a lot since then (got married) and it's incredible what an extra hour of sleep can do in regards to strength...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)