Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I got weak as fuck man, must've been muscle loss from doing absolutely nothing.
Yeah, I'm also in the worst possible shape since 2009. when I had a depression problem. The latest setback was stomach flu, I literally lost more than 5kg in three days, all muscles and remaining volume are gone.

I need to start working out immediately.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Why people are making excuses for something they don't like? I'v never made an excuse for not smoking, just because it fucking sucks. It fucking sucks, just like climbing up the stairs or lifting weights. It's not fun, it doesn't feel good. People are watching other people, going over the instagram stories and seeing people being fit, but it's not fun. It's only fun if it's your lifestyle, if you like to eat healthy and you like to use your body for moving instead of sipping the coffee at the office job.

Nobody forces you to move. You don't need to make excuses, it just ain't for you.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pulled a muscle in my lower back, been a week now and it's still causing pain. This sucks, I haven't really done any physical activity in a week and it's driving me insane.
Turns out I instead had a tear in a disc and probably strained one of the erector spinae as well. Tried to do some light squats today and no pain, but still felt a bit off. I have something like 8 weeks of physical therapy that I'm supposed to go through so hopefully that fixes everything up.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Turns out I instead had a tear in a disc and probably strained one of the erector spinae as well. Tried to do some light squats today and no pain, but still felt a bit off. I have something like 8 weeks of physical therapy that I'm supposed to go through so hopefully that fixes everything up.
We have good surgeons here in Finland, you should pay a visit.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Good luck bro.
I love Deadlifts but I’m also always terrified of them.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Have you lost weight during that time as well?
I usually don't lose weight during the Ramadan, because I work from home, and I eat alot.

But something more than a month without training, than another month during Ramadan when I didn't train good enough, made me kinda "weaker"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I usually don't lose weight during the Ramadan, because I work from home, and I eat alot.

But something more than a month without training, than another month during Ramadan when I didn't train good enough, made me kinda "weaker"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
In that case, I'm sure you'll be back there within a month or so of lifting regularly.

Maybe it's just me, but after extended breaks like that I feel it's at least partially mental. Just not being used to handling those heavier weights anymore and needing to get re-accustomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)