Gym and fitness (22 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes I know that about body fat percentage and I am ok to add 5% to that but my legs are not skinny at all. The only thing that is misleading is that most of the fat is around the waist.
In the end, it's about competing with yourself. These scales might not give you the right absolute values but they definitely give you the current trend you can use to pace yourself. I'm using it that way

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In the end, it's about competing with yourself. These scales might not give you the right absolute values but they definitely give you the current trend you can use to pace yourself. I'm using it that way
I know, I follow my VO2 Max thoroughly and even though I know it is not correct measure from the strap, it is good enough for me to follow a trend.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@Experts

I got myself a new toy, a smart scale. I was never interested in these data but i thought why not start at this age.

I am 170 cm and the scale gave me these

Weight 68.5 kg
BMI 23.7
Body fat 15.9%
Muscle mass 28.8 kg
Bone mass 4.1 kg
Body water 61.4%

What should I make out of that? I know my body fat is a bit on the up side as I am the worse when it comes to looking over what I eat and what not to.

Any tips on what I should do? Keep my data around these numbers? Anything in particular that needs to be changed?
15% body fat is good, get blood work done and monitor your blood pressure, this should give you a better sense of your health status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)