Gym and fitness (42 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
First of all, you’re only supposed to have a couple slices.

Second of all, domino’s pizza is terrible. Super greasy and salty. You’re better off going to a local mom and pop pizza place.
I have a hard time controlling myself when it comes to pizza, If eat a slice, I gotta have 3-4. You're right about Dominos being bad though, I only get it cause some of their deals are super cheap.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a hard time controlling myself when it comes to pizza, If eat a slice, I gotta have 3-4. You're right about Dominos being bad though, I only get it cause some of their deals are super cheap.
:agree: they do have some good deals, makes it hard to resist.

I find when I have two slices of regular pizza from one of the local joints, I’m way fuller than when I get Dominoes. I’m not sure how to explain that.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. Pizza is the best creation in the world :touched:
Let’s not lie to ourselves

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I’m talking regular pizza slices. Not that thin pizza that fits in a plate that they make in some European places.
Like Italy? They really know nothing bout making good pizza.

You are just used to oversized portions of food. A few slizes of murican pizza probably equal like 1 1/2 normal pizzas.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Like Italy? They really know nothing bout making good pizza.

You are just used to oversized portions of food. A few slizes of murican pizza probably equal like 1 1/2 normal pizzas.
I don’t disagree, I’m talking about American pizzas.

I love thin crust individual portion pizzas but the typical American pizza is the kind they eat on teenage ninja turtles

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I could loose a bit more body fat and clean up a bit more but frankly i dont really want to since im happy with what i got. Will clean up eventually, but with winter comming i dont see it comming anytime soon....
IMG_20180623_193538.jpg
IMG_20180623_193529.jpg
IMG_20180623_193548.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20180904_122929.jpg

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Looking swole. It’s a pain in the ass to maintain lower body fat than that so you’re good.

Do you ever regret the tattoo btw
Yeah, its a pain in the aas. Two months ago i started to clean up, came to a very good level (dont have pics from the time) and then i just gave up. Will do better next summer, i promised myself that. But you are right, its harder to loose mass than to gain it.

Regarding your second question, i have no regrets whatsoever. I love my tattoo. I dont know if you know, but i did this tattoo last summer, three months after Juve changed their logo so i put the old one on purpose cause its my favourite of them all. You asked me if i regret it because you thought i made it before the logo was changed or you just asked me im general?

Also, im preparing a second one on my right arm. It still needs work, but its gonna look something like this...
received_10156003794953758.jpeg

The point is to make it look like black and white blood runs through my veins and it kinda joins to create the new logo. Still needa work though, its not the final version.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Also, im preparing a second one on my right arm. It still needs work, but its gonna look something like this...

The point is to make it look like black and white blood runs through my veins and it kinda joins to create the new logo. Still needa work though, its not the final version.
Wow, I love this design, do it please!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, its a pain in the aas. Two months ago i started to clean up, came to a very good level (dont have pics from the time) and then i just gave up. Will do better next summer, i promised myself that. But you are right, its harder to loose mass than to gain it.

Regarding your second question, i have no regrets whatsoever. I love my tattoo. I dont know if you know, but i did this tattoo last summer, three months after Juve changed their logo so i put the old one on purpose cause its my favourite of them all. You asked me if i regret it because you thought i made it before the logo was changed or you just asked me im general?

Agreed, drop the weight for the summer when you wanna go to the beach and show off and just work on what you’ve been working because it looks good.

I was being kinda tongue in cheek and I meant because we changed the logo. But I respect that, good shit.

I like the new design. Kinda looks like roots instead of dripping blood, that’s my only feedback. Maybe look into an artist who can add some texture like watercolor style or shading to make it stick out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)