Gym and fitness (24 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So sexyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

I've officially reach the point where I can no longer wear skinny/slim fit chinos or jeans @Klin @JCK

Fashion > strength

Good bye squatting..
Yeah, I stopped squatting a few months ago and now my skinny chinos look so much better on me instead of the monstrosities that my Mediterrenean legs can become.

It really sucks but you gotta pick between looking good or looking swole sometimes

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Gonna cut next week. Will post more picks. FYI... I'm becoming ripped.
Nice!

I'm getting ripped too, my new all you can drink alcohol diet is really paying off :D

So sexyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I stopped squatting a few months ago and now my skinny chinos look so much better on me instead of the monstrosities that my Mediterrenean legs can become.

It really sucks but you gotta pick between looking good or looking swole sometimes

Looking good is always a better option, but man you gotta squat! Big strong legs is always great, I can fit into semi skinny jeans, but that's it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Going to participate in an official competition meet on november 13.

Goal is improving my total, and attempt to break the belgian deadlift record in the -125kg cathegory. Perhaps try to push as high as the open deadlift, as i'm aiming for that weight, but not sure i can do that without a hitch just before the lockout.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Going to participate in an official competition meet on november 13.

Goal is improving my total, and attempt to break the belgian deadlift record in the -125kg cathegory. Perhaps try to push as high as the open deadlift, as i'm aiming for that weight, but not sure i can do that without a hitch just before the lockout.
What's the record (in kgs please)?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wow. Would be incredible if you pull this off.
After the worst overload period i've managed 3 sets of 320x2 from 7 inch blocks (with a callus missing), but that was just halfway accumulation. On my previous practice meet i managed 10kg without hitch below my maximum from blocks.

In this case, that would be 331kg from the floor. So i'm disgustingly hyping myself all the time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I really respect the discipline of people that can cut, I can't manage it. Though I guess it's easier if you live on your own and can control all food that comes into the house.
Nah man, my mom tried to get me fat all the time. You just need to think of food as energy instead of yummy. First of all, fuck bread and carbs. If you wanna cut, that's what needs to get cut first. Alcohol is a little tougher but as long as you stick to clear and don't overdo it, you'll be fine.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Nah man, my mom tried to get me fat all the time. You just need to think of food as energy instead of yummy. First of all, fuck bread and carbs. If you wanna cut, that's what needs to get cut first. Alcohol is a little tougher but as long as you stick to clear and don't overdo it, you'll be fine.
There are maybe 3 or 4 different breads in my house right now, lets be real :p. It's all whole wheat though, for what it's worth.

Oh alcohol is easy. Friday I had one shot, then I washed it down with a calzone :D. Before that, the last time I drank was July 3rd I think.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There are maybe 3 or 4 different breads in my house right now, lets be real :p. It's all whole wheat though, for what it's worth.

Oh alcohol is easy. Friday I had one shot, then I washed it down with a calzone :D. Before that, the last time I drank was July 3rd I think.
What's the point of living then?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Yeah, don't wash anything down with a calzone lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)