Gym and fitness (27 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's been 22 days since i got poisoned from food , and was hospitalised for 5 days , i fucking lost about 10-15kg and it fucking sucks :depressed:

I can't wait to get fit so i can hit gym again :(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck. How are you doing now?
Well it's been now something like 35 days and i still can't (i'm not allowed to) hit the gym :depressed:

I never thought i would miss gym this much , i can't go to gym because i'm getting some medics , and doctor told me to rest , but at least i'm feeling way better .

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I started to work out, wanted to get stronger, add more definition, feel better about me, etc. Just kind of happened.
I see.

Im 186 cm and 80 Kilos have been a personal target of mine for almost about a year now. Got to 88 at one point but I somehow seem stuck to 90 no matter how hard I workout. That said, I've been focusing on strength rather than cardio the entire time as that's my primary objective but it's been rather frustrating regardless.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I see.

Im 186 cm and 80 Kilos have been a personal target of mine for almost about a year now. Got to 88 at one point but I somehow seem stuck to 90 no matter how hard I workout. That said, I've been focusing on strength rather than cardio the entire time as that's my primary objective but it's been rather frustrating regardless.
I do pretty much all strength. I also changed my diet as well and cut out sugar and a lot of alcohol consumption.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Down to 78 kilos from 88 kilos. 3 months of work in the gym. I haven't been this light since 1st year of uni.
Well done. Im the lightest Ive been since high school. 184cm tall 76kg. Definition is coming along nicely, just cant shake off the love handles that Ive been carrying since I got to 103kg about 3 years ago.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I might be lying, weighed in at 76 after three months of training in china. Since I got home Ive been gorging on bread, cheese and sour cream so I might be closer to 78.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can cut it all out except for alcohol. Just cant drink water when going out or having people over.

I still drink, but ive made some rules. Like no more than a six pack or a bottle of wine in my house at one time. I only drink out on friday or saturday and if i have a drink during the week its only one or two.

Also, if i feel like getting drunk i do it, same as other cravings. I find myself experiencing them less and less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)