Gym and fitness (16 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven, you play a lot of football. I played last night for 2h and I haven't played in forever. Today I'm crazy sore - in my back of all places.
Back soreness is not abnormal at all. It's a sprinting based sport, so you get a lot of extension. Add to that the constant turning and twisting and you can see why your back could get sore.

How did the game go?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Back soreness is not abnormal at all. It's a sprinting based sport, so you get a lot of extension. Add to that the constant turning and twisting and you can see why your back could get sore.

How did the game go?
We won :D

But not thanks to me. I played in goal half the match cause I was too exhausted from the running. And I was terrible, lost the ball all the time. But that's what you get from a 10 year absence.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
dead-lifts aka back-snaps.
Not anymore than lifting stuff wrong when for an example moving. Learning to deadlift with good form will keep you from lifting wrong outside the gym, since a neutral spine and leg drive will come natural (learning to [front] squat won't be a bad thing either)

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
Deadlift is meh, you can get a very nice physique without it aaaaaand without risking snapping your back. I'd only do them if I wanted to look like a fat and nasty powerlifter.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Deadlift is meh, you can get a very nice physique without it aaaaaand without risking snapping your back. I'd only do them if I wanted to look like a fat and nasty powerlifter.
World record holder deadlift without a belt, and probably the best deadlifter in history. His 939lbs record deadlift, was drugtested and clear.

IPF (heavy tested) world record deadlift holder, with stiff eleiko bar (405kg at 103kg BW)

Well known american multi time champion in the -125 class, exemplary physique(he has an extremely hot ebony wife aswel)

Current holder of several records in IPF, and relatively young, very strong deadlift despite lower bodyweight

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, "fat". Why dont you shut the fuck up son

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Would you post a video of a correct deadlift? Thinking of incorporating them from next week
Mark Bell. Well known coach in raw powerlifting.

Need to skip trough his blabbering a bit tho, he tends to do that

Sarychev since 2015 has been exemplary at deadlift. He's a random 400kg with barely loss of form

- - - Updated - - -

You can't have it all, huh? They both look retarded
He first was pretty good at bodybuilding, switched to powerlifting , destroyed records left and right

However, he did all this while having a job as a bodyguard, so he has periods in wich he cannot train at all.

He's currently building back from a complex muscular injury. Can do 400kg again, so progres seems good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)