Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh the usual. Complain about some girl who was looking at me (she allways looks when someone lifts considerably), complain that i make to much sound during deficit deadlifts(barely noticable), complain about my tanktop beeing to naked and "for the girls" (i allways deadlift in a tanktop and there off 21 visitors, 4 were girls), and that i keep losing weight whilst she gained(less then a kilogram, but i sweat more during weight training then she does during cardio) etc

She might had point about that girl, but she's just looking at the lifts

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh the usual. Complain about some girl who was looking at me (she allways looks when someone lifts considerably), complain that i make to much sound during deficit deadlifts(barely noticable), complain about my tanktop beeing to naked and "for the girls" (i allways deadlift in a tanktop and there off 21 visitors, 4 were girls), and that i keep losing weight whilst she gained(less then a kilogram, but i sweat more during weight training then she does during cardio) etc

Yeah, stop bringing her with you then. Most guys I've seen who go to the gym with girlfriends lift together so I guess they know how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Dump her for a girl who lifts.

- - - Updated - - -
@Völler, go burn some of that extra energy lifting brah, and some stop repping me and msging me your weird, gay, Danish humour.
I second what you said about Voller. The dude sends way too many reps.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Dumb as heck nonsensical complaints, too soon for that time of the month no?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Note to gym users :

DONT take weights of a loaded squatting bar, when there are a belt and wristwraps hanging on it. It means the user went to get a spotter.

In the best case, the user crushes your face, and in the worst case, someone gets terribly injured.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Need to lose one stone in exactly a month. Hiting the gym twice a day, cardio in the morning, lifting in the evening on a day on day off cycle.
switched to a low carb diet in conjunction with fat burners and cla tablets.
Pretty dramatic change in lifestyle habits and routine but its for one month just so i can lose this gut ive created recently and afterwards I'll switch back to a less strict regime.

Reason? Sun holiday, i know Zach will hate me for this :p

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Need to lose one stone in exactly a month. Hiting the gym twice a day, cardio in the morning, lifting in the evening on a day on day off cycle.
Pretty dramatic change in lifestyle habits and routine but its for one month just so i can lose this gut ive created recently and afterwards I'll switch back to a less strict regime.

How much are flights to the sun these days?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sorry, when you live in Ireland, flying to any other country is considered a "sun" holiday, as we're normally deprived of the big orange ball for about 355 days of the year :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Why would i be mad if someone who puts in efford to drop weight ?

Sorry, when you live in Ireland, flying to any other country is considered a "sun" holiday, as we're normally deprived of the big orange ball for about 355 days of the year :D
Oh you from ireland ? My girlfriend wants to visit the place next summer(the birthplace of ginger). But it seems freaking expensive to travel to.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I always thought you were against the whole being in shape just to look good instead of fitness/strength motivations :boh:

Ireland is expensive, no denying it, and the gingers are numerous

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I always thought you were against the whole being in shape just to look good instead of fitness/strength motivations :boh:

Ireland is expensive, no denying it, and the gingers are numerous
Oh im not, i encourage everyone who does it.

I dont like the attitude of some of them.guys, namely the mirin bros or braindead meatheads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)