Gym and fitness (14 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What you mean was that you're fat and noisy. :tongue:
Its true that i've carried around to much fat after my injury the past year or so. But i'm 23kg down and upped my total with 15 kilograms, so right on target :)
I should remove another 8 kg ideally, but i'm taking small steps to avoid powerloss.

My fat% is lower then yours currently ;)

I'm not noisy at all. I tend to talk but rather silently. Dont even make noise during lifts, unless i'm squatting at or above 220kg. Hence i even gently put down my weights when deadlifting.

You got a pretty incorrect idea tbh :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

See! The big muscle bound Coleman probably can't even get an erection, who cares about his back V
Coleman was on 4-6grams of testosterone enathate all year, so he had more erections then this entire forum combined.

impotent juicers are the ones who do it terribly wrong.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Its true that i've carried around to much fat after my injury the past year or so. But i'm 23kg down and upped my total with 15 kilograms, so right on target :)
I should remove another 8 kg ideally, but i'm taking small steps to avoid powerloss.

My fat% is lower then yours currently ;)

I'm not noisy at all. I tend to talk but rather silently. Dont even make noise during lifts, unless i'm squatting at or above 220kg. Hence i even gently put down my weights when deadlifting.

You got a pretty incorrect idea tbh :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Coleman was on 4-6grams of testosterone enathate all year, so he had more erections then this entire forum combined.

impotent juicers are the ones who do it terribly wrong.
Either way. I dislike those types of build. They no longer look human

- - - Updated - - -

Do you ever fart when you deadlift? :D
No thank Jesus lol

May 22, 2013
Its impossible to fart during a deadlift, if you tension up your core and relevant muscles the correct way

Squats however, thats a different thing. Pauze squats, even worse. Gotto make sure you had that toilet break before doing those >.>
I often have huge problems with feeling i'm about to shit me pants when doing abs... Even if i went to the toilet and got it all out before work out... Never really had the serious issues with squats though.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
if walking make it a brisk/power walk...try maintain some intensity

u trinidadian? lots and lots of exercise groups out there

Well I have graduated from just walking to running some now. I dropped 12 pounds so far. I have a few more to go though but slacked off the running a bit last week. And yes I am Trini and I have been seriously craving a chicken roti all day. Damn this lifestyle change. :cry: It is worth it though seeing that clothes that were previously too tight are now big on me.

Btw I am going to FINALLY join a gym next week since I officially have no more school. Toned up body here I come! I don't know how well I'd work with a group though. I am a bit of an exercise loner...

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Not sure if someone has already mentioned it, but Freeletics is the best thing to get fast results in maximum 4 months. I'm in my first week and it's fucking painful.

Highly recommended.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not sure if someone has already mentioned it, but Freeletics is the best thing to get fast results in maximum 4 months.
Fast results? Are you telling me if I want to increase my deadlift with 40 kg, I should start Freeletics? Man, why didn't anyone tell :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)