Gym and fitness (133 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My gym is filled with steroid heads but they're cool from what I can tell.

It's the circuit freaks that I don't like. Bitches taking up the squat rack so they can do pushups, like wtf.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
@ALC, for me it's a much needed change, a massive upgrade in terms of quality (equipment, swimming pool etc)

Like going from Average Joes to GloboGym :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC, for me it's a much needed change, a massive upgrade in terms of quality (equipment, swimming pool etc)

Like going from Average Joes to GloboGym :D
Yeah, I'm happy for you. :D

Plus, there will be a lot more hot chicks in there. Mine is full of em and omg. I love it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yeah, I'm happy for you. :D

Plus, there will be a lot more hot chicks in there. Mine is full of em and omg. I love it.
Hot girls and heavy lifting is not a good idea. We all know what happens. You wanna impress dem girls. So you start benching heavy and then:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That ended much better than it could've. But yeah, I don't go heavy without a spotter. Unless I'm using dumbbells but even then they're such a bitch to get up for that first rep.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That ended much better than it could've. But yeah, I don't go heavy without a spotter. Unless I'm using dumbbells but even then they're such a bitch to get up for that first rep.
With locks on that barbell and he would have been dead now :agree:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Fast results? Are you telling me if I want to increase my deadlift with 40 kg, I should start Freeletics? Man, why didn't anyone tell :(
I had always in my mind that deadlifts will make me slower, so I tried to figure out something else till I luckily read about Freeletics and I liked it a lot. Very hard, but effective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 127)