Gym and fitness (5 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Besides weight loss, I just want to lean up and be healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Take photo each week in the same pose, on exactly the same time (example tuesdaymorning), to get a good idea of what chances

Secondly, weightloss can be water, easy fat, actual fat, and muscle. Have your fat% measured monthly to see how its actually going
I've done the picture, and I haven't seen any results but someone said they saw I lost weight.

I haven't measured my body fat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, it's not homo to say you wanna get ripped.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what ripped means. It's when you can see all your muscles easily. Like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Best example of ripped.

Jul 20, 2012
Right. Just stop eating $#@!, and work out like a beast. Cutting the junk alone will give you noticeable results.

I'm sure we had this convo before :D
Lol we did. My problem is I can go like 5 days of counting calories and staying on the right track and thenI like snap, and that last day I'll manage to consume all the calories I cut.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's not homo to say you wanna get ripped.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what ripped means. It's when you can see all your muscles easily. Like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Best example of ripped.
Regardless I'm looking more for an athletic build

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't starve yourself. I'm no fan of counting calories; I look at carbs instead. Not sure if that's the best method, but it works for me. Eat when you're hungry, just lean meat, veggies, and less carbs. Plenty water.

Jul 20, 2012
Don't starve yourself. I'm no fan of counting calories; I look at carbs instead. Not sure if that's the best method, but it works for me. Eat when you're hungry, just lean meat, veggies, and less carbs. Plenty water.
I think that is my problem, I think I am eating not enough, but its not like I'm losing 10 lb a week. I've only dropped around like 10 in 5 weeks cause of my relapses in dieting lol

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think that is my problem, I think I am eating not enough, but its not like I'm losing 10 lb a week. I've only dropped around like 10 in 5 weeks cause of my relapses in dieting lol
That's a lot of weight, probably mostly water and some muscle, but you should be seeing a difference. But get your protein intake high so you don't lose more muscle than fat.

Jul 20, 2012
That's a lot of weight, probably mostly water and some muscle, but you should be seeing a difference. But get your protein intake high so you don't lose more muscle than fat.
I guess it could be seen as a lot but I still have more to drop. I do get my protein. but idk I feel as though I am getting no where.

My routine is a 5 day split with at least 30min cardio a day for those 5 days and on sunday I'll play soccer for 3 hours. Idk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thats pretty bad and will hinder progress a big deal. Lifting to your max each time causes to much accumulated damage.
You dont grow on maxes. You grow on volume and intensity. I used to max out all the time. Progress wasent that good.

Volume with short pauze, is the way to go. If you want to be strong, switch between few weeks volume and few weeks intensity.

I ran a smolov routine, 132squatSETS /week for 6 weeks, on 4 day schedule : 4*8,5*7,7*5,10*3 on 70,75,80,85 % respectively, and i gained 30 kg on my max in 9 weeks, whilst losing 9 kilograms.

Currently making further progress with 3-3 bloks

Volume : w1 : 6reps8till10RPE, w2 same till 10, then drop 5% and again till 10RPE, w3 with 10% drop instead of 5. 90sec breaks

intensity : W1 find a 3rep@10rpe, W2 find a 2rep @10RPE,, w3 find a single at 10RPE

Total weightloss now at -17kg, and just did a new personal best at 3rep squat, with still a rep in the tank if i grinded it.

VOlume and intensity, its the way to go for strenght
I'm sorry but I have some more questions about this, I'm just starting to learn this is the way it should be done (not maxing every time). U used to do that and made very little progress. But I would take a break for a week or two when midterms or something else important would come up and upon returning and lifting again my max would be like 20-30 pounds higher.

Volume = high reps low sets and Intense is the opposite? And when you say "4*8," you mean 4 sets of 8 reps at 70% of max, and lift to max every 9 weeks? Lack of knowledge here kills me :p.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
]Check if it has a label of some official instance that makes sure its 95% inside from what the label says.[/B]

Otherwise, whey is whey, isolate is isolate, peptide is peptide, caseine is caseine, all day blends are all day blends

If the label is there, thats whatmatters. Just because coleman has his bloiting face on the container, doesnt mean it does anything extra apart from robbing your wallet tbh.
I'm not sure what you mean by this?
But there is label on package and I've seen their official web page, where you can also post and read reviews. I know that doesn't mean much, but then they are from GB and I believe they are much better than the likes of Scitec Nutrition from Hungary.

Also @Zach what do you think about that combo, plus creatine???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)