Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just curious, why do you say that?
In order to do some serious lifting, beeing it for pro bodybuilding or strenght, a certain bodytype is mandatory.

Most people who go "lets go lifting bruh", are mostly ectomorph. they are thin, have low nitrogen and salt retention and relatively high T3.
These people have a hard time getting fat, or buidling muscle. They dont have strong ligaments or core, and arent suited for heavy lifting. With extreme effort, they can get big with isolation, but wont lift anything significant.

The other two types are endomorph and mesomorph.

Endomorph means you have a high salt retention and low T3, means you hold fat easyer and thus get fatter easyer. these people have strong bone structure and tend to have very durable joints

Mesomorph means you have high nitrogen retention and usually higher testosterone, aswel as regular T3. These people build muscle more easely because of their good base conditions. these people also got better ligaments.

Pure meso was what schwarzenegger and his friends were. Excellent for 60ties-70ties bodybuilding, but limited in strenght.
Pure endo is what fat blokes are that arent really strong even when excercising

For lifting heavy, you need to be a mix of meso and endo. resulting in good muscle buildup, slow muscle breakdown, strong bones, strong ligaments, strong joints, excellent recovery.

Most good lifters i know, and see in the pro scene, were a bit on the chubby side before they lifted. However, when put on a strict salt limited and kcal limited diet, they lose weight quickly, coupled with training, very quickly.

Looking at Nzoric picture and his progress, there is a good chance he's a mix of endo and meso. If he is put on a retaining diet of 2500-3000kcal (depending on current BW) and a rigid lifting routine (531,reactive comp, etc) he could grow in strenght very quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm glad I'm off the soda anyway, the difference is very noticeable. Dem abs a-comin
Coke light and Coke zero are actually excellent replacements.

Forget about aspartane bullshit, i can confirm its as harmless as a glass of fresh orange juice.

The sugar in non light soda's however, are extremely harmfull.

Also, dont forget. If you ban something sugar based, there is a good chance you'll get "carb craving" after a while and then drown yourself in it for the next 2 months.
Just saying

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In order to do some serious lifting, beeing it for pro bodybuilding or strenght, a certain bodytype is mandatory.

Most people who go "lets go lifting bruh", are mostly ectomorph. they are thin, have low nitrogen and salt retention and relatively high T3.
These people have a hard time getting fat, or buidling muscle. They dont have strong ligaments or core, and arent suited for heavy lifting. With extreme effort, they can get big with isolation, but wont lift anything significant.

The other two types are endomorph and mesomorph.

Endomorph means you have a high salt retention and low T3, means you hold fat easyer and thus get fatter easyer. these people have strong bone structure and tend to have very durable joints

Mesomorph means you have high nitrogen retention and usually higher testosterone, aswel as regular T3. These people build muscle more easely because of their good base conditions. these people also got better ligaments.

Pure meso was what schwarzenegger and his friends were. Excellent for 60ties-70ties bodybuilding, but limited in strenght.
Pure endo is what fat blokes are that arent really strong even when excercising

For lifting heavy, you need to be a mix of meso and endo. resulting in good muscle buildup, slow muscle breakdown, strong bones, strong ligaments, strong joints, excellent recovery.

Most good lifters i know, and see in the pro scene, were a bit on the chubby side before they lifted. However, when put on a strict salt limited and kcal limited diet, they lose weight quickly, coupled with training, very quickly.

Looking at Nzoric picture and his progress, there is a good chance he's a mix of endo and meso. If he is put on a retaining diet of 2500-3000kcal (depending on current BW) and a rigid lifting routine (531,reactive comp, etc) he could grow in strenght very quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Coke light and Coke zero are actually excellent replacements.

Forget about aspartane bullshit, i can confirm its as harmless as a glass of fresh orange juice.

The sugar in non light soda's however, are extremely harmfull.

Also, dont forget. If you ban something sugar based, there is a good chance you'll get "carb craving" after a while and then drown yourself in it for the next 2 months.
Just saying
Thanks for the explanation.

And yeah, I remember your post about the sugar and sodas, and aspartame. The taste of the light colas is just stank imo.

I get you with the cravings. The other day I decided to have an Oreo and ended having the full pack of 24.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So then you lift to your max every time you work a group??
only when im doing shit like deadlifts, squats, or bench.

And yeah, I remember your post about the sugar and sodas, and aspartame. The taste of the light colas is just stank imo.

I get you with the cravings. The other day I decided to have an Oreo and ended having the full pack of 24.
daaamn, what a fatass

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did anyone tried Impact whey from Myprotein? I found it for cheap, but I'm unsure..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I can get: Bcaa 500g, Whey 5kg, oats 5kg, glutamine 1kg, all for 110€

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Tastes differ offcourse. I'm lucky to have found a diet soda that i like very much

So then you lift to your max every time you work a group??
Thats pretty bad and will hinder progress a big deal. Lifting to your max each time causes to much accumulated damage.
You dont grow on maxes. You grow on volume and intensity. I used to max out all the time. Progress wasent that good.

Volume with short pauze, is the way to go. If you want to be strong, switch between few weeks volume and few weeks intensity.

I ran a smolov routine, 132squatSETS /week for 6 weeks, on 4 day schedule : 4*8,5*7,7*5,10*3 on 70,75,80,85 % respectively, and i gained 30 kg on my max in 9 weeks, whilst losing 9 kilograms.

Currently making further progress with 3-3 bloks

Volume : w1 : 6reps8till10RPE, w2 same till 10, then drop 5% and again till 10RPE, w3 with 10% drop instead of 5. 90sec breaks

intensity : W1 find a 3rep@10rpe, W2 find a 2rep @10RPE,, w3 find a single at 10RPE

Total weightloss now at -17kg, and just did a new personal best at 3rep squat, with still a rep in the tank if i grinded it.

VOlume and intensity, its the way to go for strenght

Is there an actual upside to them? :D
Yeah, its sweet but without the sugar that destroys you.

Did anyone tried Impact whey from Myprotein? I found it for cheap, but I'm unsure..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I can get: Bcaa 500g, Whey 5kg, oats 5kg, glutamine 1kg, all for 110€
Check if it has a label of some official instance that makes sure its 95% inside from what the label says.

Otherwise, whey is whey, isolate is isolate, peptide is peptide, caseine is caseine, all day blends are all day blends

If the label is there, thats whatmatters. Just because coleman has his bloiting face on the container, doesnt mean it does anything extra apart from robbing your wallet tbh.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm cutting right now and I've dropped some weight but haven't seen results, is that bad?
Take photo each week in the same pose, on exactly the same time (example tuesdaymorning), to get a good idea of what chances

Secondly, weightloss can be water, easy fat, actual fat, and muscle. Have your fat% measured monthly to see how its actually going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)