Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
@Stevie

Have you tried changing your stride to fore foot?
Ive never tried that no. I will check youtube now to see how to change my stride i'm going forna run tonight i will let you guys know tommorow if i feek any better. Thanks again for all the help.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@JCK It could be a muscular pain or a medical condition (hernia, kidney stones, etc...)

A hot bath may relieve the pain, or you could try massaging the inner thigh with olive oil. You might be experiencing some form of vitamin deficiency, so taking vitamin and mineral supplements such as Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc might potentially help.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You know what time of year is it?

That's right, the end of December. The winter is here and sadly new years resolution when everybody says how they will lose weight or build some muscle. That ain't us.

We are the ones who started way earlier and we're not doing this seasonly, but as a lifestyle. When you hear winters sound and rings, nice atmosphere outside or whereever, it's our time to go and lift some heavy ass weight, run, or do whatever. Like one guy said, when your heart goes Boo-boom that's success-success. It's so hard, yet to tempting, to get out when it's a cold weather in order to build some muscle. But it's when you build endurance and strength, mental strength. It's probably the hardest period, but once you go through this you will continue. Now, till failure. Get those results. Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a week. Get shredded for the summer, but it's the time to start lifting now. It will all pay off, you'll get compliments from girls and guys, you will feel a lot better and full of strength. Most of them will be jealous. And get them guys jealous, because they will only then realize how much they actually lost. When you're out of strength go pump one more, ONE more. One hour of pain for a lifetime of pride. That is a true story. Start it when it's hardest because that's how bosses role. We're bosses. We're all bosses.

MOTIVATE YOUR ASS!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You know what time of year is it?

That's right, the end of December. The winter is here and sadly new years resolution when everybody says how they will lose weight or build some muscle. That ain't us.

We are the ones who started way earlier and we're not doing this seasonly, but as a lifestyle. When you hear winters sound and rings, nice atmosphere outside or whereever, it's our time to go and lift some heavy ass weight, run, or do whatever. Like one guy said, when your heart goes Boo-boom that's success-success. It's so hard, yet to tempting, to get out when it's a cold weather in order to build some muscle. But it's when you build endurance and strength, mental strength. It's probably the hardest period, but once you go through this you will continue. Now, till failure. Get those results. Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a week. Get shredded for the summer, but it's the time to start lifting now. It will all pay off, you'll get compliments from girls and guys, you will feel a lot better and full of strength. Most of them will be jealous. And get them guys jealous, because they will only then realize how much they actually lost. When you're out of strength go pump one more, ONE more. One hour of pain for a lifetime of pride. That is a true story. Start it when it's hardest because that's how bosses role. We're bosses. We're all bosses.

MOTIVATE YOUR ASS!
:touched:

I'm gonna fucking lift some weights now

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If you guys want to hit triceps hard and want your arms to get bigger I recommend doing dumbbell skull crushers. It's destroying triceps and I find it way more effective than doing it with barbell.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
^ Be careful with this one, peeps. I know folks who have dislocated elbows and also had chipped floating bone spurs in the elbow from improper form. Go very light and have your form tight as before going any heavier.

One of the more dangerous exercises out there if done incorrectly.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
^ Be careful with this one, peeps. I know folks who have dislocated elbows and also had chipped floating bone spurs in the elbow from improper form. Go very light and have your form tight as before going any heavier.

One of the more dangerous exercises out there if done incorrectly.
I do it all the time and it is indeed very effective, but this makes me need to replace it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)