Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
So with that pathetic attitude, the chances of silvio berlusconi beeing able to autofellatio by the end of this week are 20 times higher then you getting bigger.
I did get bigger the first few month i joined the gym, where all my clothes were getting tight on me. So i changed my workout routine.

It's got nothing to do with attitude, I chose not to get bigger. Thank you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
NO WAY!!

- - - Updated - - -

btw it's 308kg / 140kg right?
Yes it is :)

6 months of working on bending technique, stretched leg technique, wrist positionning vertically and on the bar (smaller)
6 months of not going over 82%

Last week, returned to regular leg position (under the bench), felt i had good ouphm again, and no muscle pain at all

yesterday, did 3*286 , decided to give it an attempt, and succeeded first 297 and then 308. mind you, that it was the 6th set over 220 lbs

felt amazing, its been my goal ever since i started in 2009.

Only remark, i did it in a fluid motion without bounce, but i didnt do a "stop". next goal is to do it with a stop, but gonna do substantionally less sets before that

I did get bigger the first few month i joined the gym, where all my clothes were getting tight on me. So i changed my workout routine.

It's got nothing to do with attitude, I chose not to get bigger. Thank you.
you hit the gym, you train muscles you never used before, you get exponential growth, its normal.
Getting actually "big" or anyware near it, its all about attitude and dedication, wich you seemb to lack, based on your post.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Zach, every time you post a comment like that in here, I just picture you in the gym and viewing everything (weights, positioning, techique etc) as the Terminator does :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So anyone who doesn't want to get to your idea of "big" is subject to ridicule?
this is a helpfull thread, and if you go trough the pages, we are all cheering and helping each other.

However "i dont want to get big" and "protein shake's arent natural" are idiotic bullshit statements i will allways ridicule, as Jack predicted

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
this is a helpfull thread, and if you go trough the pages, we are all cheering and helping each other.

However "i dont want to get big" idiotic bull$#@! statements i will allways ridicule, as Jack predicted
Why?

Maybe that's what he's looking for, not huge or big, well fit body.

And not this

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
then you should start swimming... you can clearly see that because of the muscles under the armpits (and ofcourse the fact he just got out of a pool :p but i wasn't talking about that)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why?

Maybe that's what he's looking for, not huge or big, well fit body.

And not this

Oh god, another idiot who doesnt get it.
SERIOUSLY ....

TO become muscular like a powerfull swimmer, or to become big like a bodybuilder, doesnt just happen by accident, wich is how you make it sound.

I dont train to become big, i train strenght, but nearly everyone around me at the gym does. I know how hard they have to work to even hava a chance of improvement, hence keeping it is allready a big task.

rigid training schedules, rigid diets, tons of protein and vitamins, dedication and good form, telling ur gf to stfu when she complains ur training to much with to big ass weights, etc

THAT is how you got big, and i know how hard it is to get there.

People going "ermagodlol i dont want it to happen by accident, are so fucking ignorant, it pisses me off"

And i have been kind to him. I could have asked the weights he lifted and mocked him about it, but i kept it civil instead

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
SERIOUSLY ....

TO become muscular like a powerfull swimmer, or to become big like a bodybuilder, doesnt just happen by accident, wich is how you make it sound.

I dont train to become big, i train strenght, but nearly everyone around me at the gym does. I know how hard they have to work to even hava a chance of improvement, hence keeping it is allready a big task.

rigid training schedules, rigid diets, tons of protein and vitamins, dedication and good form, telling ur gf to stfu when she complains ur training to much with to big ass weights, etc

People going "ermagodlol i dont want it to happen by accident, are so fucking ignorant, it pisses me off"

And i have been kind to him. I could have asked the weights he lifted and mocked him about it, but i kept it civil instead
:rofl:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Diets arent that hard to do, get someone to tell you what your cal/day is, detract 500, devide40%carb,40%protein,20%fat, but make sure the fat is mostly nuts and the carbs are very complex ones.

then spread that over 5 meals. done.

lastly, before 18 houre : no fat only sugar. after 18houre : only fat no sugar.
not both at once, and sugar is still allowed right after a workout for recovery.

Thats about it.

I am the guy on a personal crusade against pre-workout bullshit, telling people what they actually do, what they should actually get, and why they are morons significantly overpaying some wellmarketted bullshit...

....then i tell them to get "assault" from "muscle pharm" cause its awesome.

and cafeine pills. the only true working booster

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
SERIOUSLY ....
Maybe because you explain horribly bad? Or maybe because you don't make sense to many?

I said that? You're such a good sound detector.

Looks like your concept of "getting big" is different to the one Roman spoke about or myself.

Some people in the gym want to become extremely big and huge while others seek something totally different. If your brain can't function this sentence then you must be the worst poster in this thread.

People going "ermagodlol i dont want it to happen by accident, are so $#@!ing ignorant, it pisses me off"

You're so mean that I think if I slap you you'd be crying in the gym while training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)