Gym and fitness (26 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm sure it's a lot more than that. You can't base it on anecdotal evidence.
hehe, i open a gym from july till september for the last two years, as a sideway to make some extra cash.

I see enough women, and none that know it.

Well, apart from the excessively strong russian women and her daughter. Goddamn 39 year old women that benchpresses 105 kg. SO MUCH WIN when she outlifts them beachboys on the roidpills :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
hehe, i open a gym from july till september for the last two years, as a sideway to make some extra cash.

I see enough women, and none that know it.

Well, apart from the excessively strong russian women and her daughter. Goddamn 39 year old women that benchpresses 105 kg. SO MUCH WIN when she outlifts them beachboys on the roidpills :D
The vast majority of women I know, know, not that that means anything.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach, what do you think about decline bench press? Is it worth it?
Hmm, i'd place it 4th, behind regular benchpress, incline dumbel and flat dumbel benchpress.

Its good to learn how to trust the bar downworths,and you should aim to arch on the decline bench properly.

On the other hand, it doesnt target specific groups.

I do regular and incline dumbel bench, on bench day, and flat dumbel press on military press day

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hmm, i'd place it 4th, behind regular benchpress, incline dumbel and flat dumbel benchpress.

Its good to learn how to trust the bar downworths,and you should aim to arch on the decline bench properly.

I do regular and incline dumbel bench, on bench day, and flat dumbel press on military press day
There isn't an adjustable bench which I could do decline on at the gym I go to anyway. Am just trying to understand if I'm missing out on something. I do regular and incline barbell bench and chest cable flys.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Your exercises are fine. Here's a tip: do flat bench with barbell and do incline with dumbbells. You can change after 2 weeks and do flat with dumbbells and incline with barbell. But don't skip on dumbbells, they are really great and you can hit some muscle that you won't with barbell (inner chest).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Your exercises are fine. Here's a tip: do flat bench with barbell and do incline with dumbbells. You can change after 2 weeks and do flat with dumbbells and incline with barbell. But don't skip on dumbbells, they are really great and you can hit some muscle that you won't with barbell (inner chest).
That makes sense. You get a better stretch with dumbbells. :agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dumbbells are always the way to go. It's harder and hard to get used to at the beginning but totally worth it. I've been doing only barbell for a long time, now when I added dumbbells I see how much I missed, it targets different muscles :agree:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

lol wtf decline bench is the best exercise for your chest

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Did a nice cardio/core/abs session today, it actually felt nice to give the weights a rest and actually work on a bit of fitness for a change. I've definitely noticed a huge change in my arms, shoulders and back (with legs coming along a little slower), but my stomach is in need of some work.

I knew starting out that putting away all this protein and additional calories was gonna result in some fat but I'm gonna start into the 'cutting' stage as it were, after four and a half months of bulking and hopefully start to see some nice definition.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Did a nice cardio/core/abs session today, it actually felt nice to give the weights a rest and actually work on a bit of fitness for a change. I've definitely noticed a huge change in my arms, shoulders and back (with legs coming along a little slower), but my stomach is in need of some work.

I knew starting out that putting away all this protein and additional calories was gonna result in some fat but I'm gonna start into the 'cutting' stage as it were, after four and a half months of bulking and hopefully start to see some nice definition.
Weren't you pretty thin when you started just a few months ago? How much bulking did you have time to achieve? If you started out thin, keep the bulking going at least through out the summer or even longer and aim to have a super body for next summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)