Gym and fitness (26 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Yesterday I went to the gym and hit the weights without warming up.
Suddenly I felt my heart racing and sick to my stomach and felt like throwing up. Its the first time this happens to me. I aslo didn't eat well that day.

That was a worrying experience to be honest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Suddenly I felt my heart racing and sick to my stomach and felt like throwing up. Its the first time this happens to me. I aslo didn't eat well that day.

Fool 3al sobbe7 ah :disagree:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

It's a golden rule that you always warm up before working out m8, if you dont then your muscles can be torn apart and yeah you can get some hearth troubles too,
It's best to do some 1-12 mins cardio before you hit the weights.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have a serious bout of costochondritis. Anyone had it? I've started taking Ibuprofen, because it was not going away on it's own. Doesn't seem to hurt while lifting so I'm gonna keep working out, just curious if anyone has had it and how long it lasted.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I have a serious bout of costochondritis. Anyone had it? I've started taking Ibuprofen, because it was not going away on it's own. Doesn't seem to hurt while lifting so I'm gonna keep working out, just curious if anyone has had it and how long it lasted.
V, asked about this at my work(i work a the biggest hospital in my country) and they said that you need to rest it and indeed take Ibuprofen, if it doesnt go away in 2 weeks or so, you should get an injection for it, do you got a red spot on the place where it hurts?It can dissapear on its own but it better to rest.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

V, asked about this at my work(i work a the biggest hospital in my country) and they said that you need to rest it and indeed take Ibuprofen, if it doesnt go away in 2 weeks or so, you should get an injection for it, do you got a red spot on the place where it hurts?It can dissapear on its own but it better to rest.
Cheers for that mate, I really appreciate it. Well I'll take it easy in the gym for one week, because it doesn't interfere during lifts, while taking Ibuprofen. If it doesn't subside in that week I'll take complete time off. It doesn't really hurt except when doing some specific movements with my arms, like stretching with one arm to the opposite side, that gives a sharp pain right in the center of my chest. Sneezing hurts the most though. :D

No red spot however. What would it mean if there was one?

Thanks again.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Cheers for that mate, I really appreciate it. Well I'll take it easy in the gym for one week, because it doesn't interfere during lifts, while taking Ibuprofen. If it doesn't subside in that week I'll take complete time off. It doesn't really hurt except when doing some specific movements with my arms, like stretching with one arm to the opposite side, that gives a sharp pain right in the center of my chest. Sneezing hurts the most though. :D

No red spot however. What would it mean if there was one?

Thanks again.
No problem, if it doesnt hurts then it could be a torn muscle,have you tried to put some reflex on it? dont know if you know what i mean but ,you spray it on a part of your body which hurts and its makes your muscles warm. If it keeps hurting after your week of resting then go to the docter :) Ow and the red spot was an indication or symptone of the costochondritis. Hope you recover soon from it m8!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No problem, if it doesnt hurts then it could be a torn muscle,have you tried to put some reflex on it? dont know if you know what i mean but ,you spray it on a part of your body which hurts and its makes your muscles warm. If it keeps hurting after your week of resting then go to the docter :) Ow and the red spot was an indication or symptone of the costochondritis. Hope you recover soon from it m8!
No, no, it is definitely not a muscle problem. It's the bone, exactly the center where the ribs connect to the chest. I read the test is to apply pressure to the spot and ifi it hurts, it's costochondritis.

Thanks again, will see how it goes.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I just remembered on thing I've heard long time ago, it's about using creatine based products and coffee(caffeine), supposedly caffeine neglect creatine. Does anyone know something about that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)