Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damnit i played a game of fives on sunday and followed it up with some...refreshment:smoke: and then had another game for an hour

my groin is killing me,all upper body work this week methinks

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I used to hate cardio... Now I just find it boring... earlier I used to do cardio for about 10 mins, now I do it for about 20-45 minutes on alternate days...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not about calorie burning, I'm trying to build mass. I've put on about 10 lbs since December when I started gymming (although I'm sure a lot of it is not muscle). But I am seeing progress, mostly in my shoulders and that's good because when I started out I used to do 4 days a week and now I do 2 usually :embarasse

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I'm not about calorie burning, I'm trying to build mass. I've put on about 10 lbs since December when I started gymming (although I'm sure a lot of it is not muscle). But I am seeing progress, mostly in my shoulders and that's good because when I started out I used to do 4 days a week and now I do 2 usually :embarasse
I don't need mass :p

How many times you do the cardio IZ?
Well i've started doing core excercises on off days but I do cardio everytime I'm at the gym so, 4or 5 times a week before I hit the weights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)