Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It might be a bit late now for you guys, but getting into team sports is always a good idea. You get to learn new people and during training you're so much more motivated. I mean, no way some other guy is going to run faster than me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
It might be a bit late now for you guys, but getting into team sports is always a good idea. You get to learn new people and during training you're so much more motivated. I mean, no way some other guy is going to run faster than me.
did your teacher learn you that:oops: or did he teach you instead? lol

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I grew up playing team sports. In the US unless you're a professional, team sports after about age 20 get really simple. You basically just show up and play with little or no training. There was an amateur soccer team in my college town I was playing with, that had aspirations of going semi-pro. Training turned into basically one huge scrimmage or small sided games. Then a couple of guys including myself were told we were second choice on the squad and not to bother showing up on game day. The coach said that even though we were better than the other guys in our positions the team had voted and decided to keep us as reserves. That was two years ago and the team has since disbanded. So really even if you get in a men's league or the equivalent of a pub team training is really up to you.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have given up my gym membership and started running,lifting weights and hitting the shit outta a punch bag....besides when it is in your home you can't ignore it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i have given up my gym membership and started running,lifting weights and hitting the shit outta a punch bag....besides when it is in your home you can't ignore it
I still have 6 months on my gym membership. I went there seven times. I take the bicycle to work, I am running and doing long distance bike tours every now and then. I guess I will get me some weights and finally get to hang my punching bag and do as you do.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I still have 6 months on my gym membership. I went there seven times. I take the bicycle to work, I am running and doing long distance bike tours every now and then. I guess I will get me some weights and finally get to hang my punching bag and do as you do.
i was cycling about 18 miles a day back and forth from work but looking into getting a car through work which will put my cycling to a halt:faq1: but the running is coming along nicely, get the punchbag up and do 3-minute sessions with 1-minute rest,to start with it will kill your arms but is great for endurance

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah but just light ones, i wanna be able to use my arms the next day. hopefully with time my endurance will improve and i will get heavier gloves

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh yeah,sweat pours off you but there is a very liberating feeling to pounding a punch-bag. i would say it is a great de-stresser but TBH stress is not really a major factor in my life

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not stress in the meaning of stress, it is just to take off the burden of every day routine.

I am so hanging it up.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tell me how you get on with that,man i think i may have to sweat som alcohol outta my system after yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)