Gym and fitness (23 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I love it. The best drink to kickstart your body when you've a terrible hangover (even better than the counter beer). It makes you feel alive again. Try it the next time! :klin:
Don't listen to those less educated than you. Bildung does not exist in that mind.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I strongly disagree, my calculations are that around 30% of the beers in the world might be decent and enjoyable and in most bars you'll have at least 1 or 2 that are great. For me maybe 10% (and that's generous) of the wine I've encountered would qualify as decent and enjoyable, you just have to endure too much crap in between the good ones if you like to experiment on new ones :p

not to say that I'd drink beer on a trip to Spain or Hungary, some countries really are incredibly good at making wine

- - - Updated - - -

You're German right? Could you give up beer? :p
This is so wrong, I don't even know what to say. Your calculations? You mean your opinion based on your own subjective personal experience... right?

75%+ of the wines I drink are good-to-great. I drink new wines all the time. But I would never try some random cheap or average priced wine with no reviews/recommendations. There's random experimentation and educated experimentation. If you are going to spend the money on a good bottle of wine, I'd highly recommend the latter. All sorts of information is available on the vast majority of wines to make good choices and not be surprised with garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't one like both champagne and prosecco?

Cuz I do... :boh:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This is so wrong, I don't even know what to say. Your calculations? You mean your opinion based on your own subjective personal experience... right?

75%+ of the wines I drink are good-to-great. I drink new wines all the time. But I would never try some random cheap or average priced wine with no reviews/recommendations. There's random experimentation and educated experimentation. If you are going to spend the money on a good bottle of wine, I'd highly recommend the latter. All sorts of information is available on the vast majority of wines to make good choices and not be surprised with garbage.
Yeah, I mean exactly that. Tbh I've never paid more than 15 euros for a wine bottle and usually its much less than that, that may be the problem :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)