Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
"Dear diary.
My big fear is finally happening. My anus is getting less tight. I'll soon lose my job as a local mobsters cockwarmer and lose the only income i can manage. To forget about my troubles, i logged onto tuz today, and went to the gym section.
Zach has told the peasants such as myself about why sugar and alcohol based beverages are extremely bad for the human body.
He has put a big amount of efford into explaining why beverages without sugar but with artificial sweetener Asparthane is allmost harmless in comparison, and can be drunk in good quantities without noticable harmfull effects on the body and metabolism.
Because i love to behave like a douche, i'll now conveniently act like i forget he was talking about coke light, and suggest he is saying sugar based coke is harmless.
With this cunning plan, i'm sure to get alot of attention and smileys here, wich makes me forget my tough life.
Hoping this will work, and my anus manages untill i find a new one, yours truely

j0ker"
Thanks for the efford, Zach.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know they're pretty bad for me, but man, Saturday late morning brunch of butter croissants and eggs and camembert cheese is so fucking good. I had 6 of them. :lol:

I need to train hard today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know they're pretty bad for me, but man, Saturday late morning brunch of butter croissants and eggs and camembert cheese is so fucking good. I had 6 of them. :lol:

I need to train hard today.
I know what you feel

I had to rest and load up on carbs and protein the past 10 days for my meet today, this increased weight, i cant stand it
I start my sheiko CMS schedule on thursday and have to rest and recover now

but fuck it, 3 days cardio to burn off those 2 kg again

Btw, you can do cheats once in a while, croissants, eggs and camenbert is not that bad at all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah. Cheat days on food keep me sane. I eat pretty epic amounts of fruit regularly so that's kind of amazing, but sometimes you just crave those starchy, fatty, high GI carb foods like Croissants. Maybe a little chocolate. A bottle of wine. Life is good.

And then you get to suffer. And suffering in the gym is fucking fantastic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On my third squat attempt today,i underwent insane suffering, had huge bloodflow/pressure towards the face, but grinded the rep out

Such glorious suffering. Nearly fainted after reracking tho, had to sit down for a minute

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yeah. Cheat days on food keep me sane. I eat pretty epic amounts of fruit regularly so that's kind of amazing, but sometimes you just crave those starchy, fatty, high GI carb foods like Croissants. Maybe a little chocolate. A bottle of wine. Life is good.

And then you get to suffer. And suffering in the gym is fucking fantastic.
I have cheat fri.and sat each week. Eat hearty food and drink good wine, I pay for it during cardio on Monday but if I didn't have good food.and wine life wouldn't be worth living!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)