Gym and fitness (87 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

Zach told us it has no effects.

"Dear diary.
My big fear is finally happening. My anus is getting less tight. I'll soon lose my job as a local mobsters cockwarmer and lose the only income i can manage. To forget about my troubles, i logged onto tuz today, and went to the gym section.
Zach has told the peasants such as myself about why sugar and alcohol based beverages are extremely bad for the human body.
He has put a big amount of efford into explaining why beverages without sugar but with artificial sweetener Asparthane is allmost harmless in comparison, and can be drunk in good quantities without noticable harmfull effects on the body and metabolism.
Because i love to behave like a douche, i'll now conveniently act like i forget he was talking about coke light, and suggest he is saying sugar based coke is harmless.
With this cunning plan, i'm sure to get alot of attention and smileys here, wich makes me forget my tough life.
Hoping this will work, and my anus manages untill i find a new one, yours truely

j0ker"

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I changed 3x8 105kg bench press for 5x5 100 kg bench press today, which do you guys recon I should be be doing? I'm squating at 5x5 85 kgs, 87.5 kgs tomorrow now, not far being my chest press!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Train for both strength and definition. I do 6 days a week, two chest, two back, one legs and one core. I do a set of squats on one of my back days too.
I train 4 times per week,but dont train definition, but in terms of strength made significant progress by working on the various parts of the mechanic

incline barbell benchpress on monday
standing military press on tuesday
normal benchpress without pauze on thursday
benchpress with 1-2 second pauze on saturday

every excercise is 6 reps RPE8. That means you work up to a weight you can do 10 times, then start doing sets with max 100seconds in between, untill you have a set in wich the 6th rep is the most you can do.

For easy calculations, thats 4-6 sets, of 6 reps, with around 70% of your maximum weight

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The issue with 5x5 is that it will only get you so far, its a nice way to get into it, but you need to program it

No lineair progression, but bill star for example, and when you keep hitting the same 5rm, its time for something more heavy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)