Gym and fitness (23 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Shoulders need a lot of love: Loads of mobility exercises and proper warm up. Form > strength.

I've had so many problems with my shoulders due to lack of mobility. Especially my right aka. computer/mouse-shoulder (inb4 fap jokes) - I'm a lefty, dildos!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It all happened since I increased my weight to 14Kg on the side lateral raises. I just don't feel like I am properly working them with lesser weight, but this pain is affecting almost every exercise I do.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Quick diagnose from the dokter: Too heavy = bad form = injured your shoulder joint = give it some rest

I rarely go above 10 kg when I do lateral raises and even at 3-4 kg I can clearly feel it in my middle deltoid.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It all happened since I increased my weight to 14Kg on the side lateral raises. I just don't feel like I am properly working them with lesser weight, but this pain is affecting almost every exercise I do.
Fuck lateral raises. You want strong shoulders... Work Iron Crosses on gymnastic rings.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Tried a new core work out today: 3 x tucked front levers, 3 x tucked l sits, 1 x 4 min plank, 5 x 1 min planks and side planks, 3 x 1 min bridge, 3 x 30 oblique reaches, 3 x 10 ab rollers. Pain, such pain.

Thanks for the tips on the levers and l sits @PostIronic

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Right now I'm using Phase8 (From Muscle Tech - 10lbs) amazing taste,best ever ,and Amino 2700 (From Universal - 700 tabs)

When i started drinking protein i was 87.4kg , i hope i can gain at least 4-5kg .
I was also thinking about buying Phase8 beside ON Gold Standard, and to use it sometime during the day, and Gold only after training. But Phase8 big fraud IMO, they use very bad sources of protein, only Platinum series from MT is worth money, everything else pretty much overhyped shit.

I use PhD iso 7, found it to be the most cost effective (£0.90 a serving of 45gs protein), i've put on about 8 pounds since i started using it two month ago.
PhD is great, also a little bit expensive. Unfortunately here in Bosnia we only have MyProtein from UK brands.

Now I'm using ON Gold standard usually three times a day, Cellucor creatine, ON Platinum pre (as pre workout) and BCAA from MyProtein. And since I've almost finished the tub of BCAA, I'm in dilemma what to buy next MP BCAA 3:1:2, BSN Cell Mass or BSN Amino X (also I might add Iron Mass from MP Arnold Series)

And I also bought this baby, say hello to my new cardio machine :D :
$orb1.jpg

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I order mine from amazon at £30-40 for two kilos, 30 servings, depending on flavour. Check there if you can get delivery in Bosnia.

Elliptical machines/cross trainers terrify me but i've been told they're better than treadmills?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah I can order from amazon or ebay, but shipping and customs costs are too much for me :D

And about elliptical machines, it's quite a different experience but you get use to it, and many say they are better and healthier for the knees. I needed something practical that can help me with my cardio, because I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to running outside...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yeah I can order from amazon or ebay, but shipping and customs costs are too much for me :D

And about elliptical machines, it's quite a different experience but you get use to it, and many say they are better and healthier for the knees. I needed something practical that can help me with my cardio, because I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to running outside...
Same here,i used to order from www.prozis.com , but shipping and costumes are just too much !

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You can up the resistance. They're better than treadmills in that they don't have as much impact on your joints but I still prefer running. They're great for warming up tho.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Can't stand elliptical machines. I feel as though it's way too easy to just let the machine continue to push itself with its momentum without really noticing it's happening.
It sure feels like that, but trust me after 20 min of regular exercise or HIIT, your opinion will change :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)