Gym and fitness (206 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
thigh gap :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah

Need to ask you something. I would, at almost all costs, want to avoid doing leg day at all. I fucking hate it. Can I get away with not going leg day when you consider I bike around 200km per week and have 2x kung fu where we do gumbo positions which really mess with my thighs?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thigh gap :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah

Need to ask you something. I would, at almost all costs, want to avoid doing leg day at all. I fucking hate it. Can I get away with not going leg day when you consider I bike around 200km per week and have 2x kung fu where we do gumbo positions which really mess with my thighs?
Depends what the goal of your training is.

But squatting alone is compatible with everything. Doesnt need to be that heavy depending on purpose

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Depends what the goal of your training is.

But squatting alone is compatible with everything. Doesnt need to be that heavy depending on purpose
Goal of my training is to gain strenght and slowly build muscle. Don't need nor do I want to bulk, but it seems that the way my body is made that just happens naturally. I still have some body fat so I'm not really ripped, but after two months of pushups and three weeks of gym my chest, shoulders and upper back have doubled in size. And I'm doing 12/10/8/6 sets.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cuz I have a 4 day cycle, and usually only make 4 times a week, sometimes 5.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate it, yet I give the best effort on that day.
Try changing it up. Hit muscles more frequently. I very much recommend an approach like that, especially if you've been doing the same thing for a long time.

push(chest, shoulders, triceps)
pull(back, biceps)
leg
whole upper body

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Goal of my training is to gain strenght and slowly build muscle. Don't need nor do I want to bulk, but it seems that the way my body is made that just happens naturally. I still have some body fat so I'm not really ripped, but after two months of pushups and three weeks of gym my chest, shoulders and upper back have doubled in size. And I'm doing 12/10/8/6 sets.
Squat and deadlift are core excercises when it comes to strength.

Biking just gives some endurance.

You dont neccecarely need a leg day, but you need to squat at least once or twice per week

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Those are noob gains. You won't keep getting bigger if you don't go heavier and eat a lot more than usual.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Those are noob gains. You won't keep getting bigger if you don't go heavier and eat a lot more than usual.
The thing is I don't really feel the need to get bigger than this. An XL-shirt firts me perfectly over the shoulders and is a bit tight over the back.

More strength doesnt require more food.

And id be carefull with food considering you came of a serious diet
I've been eating normally for two months now.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Try changing it up. Hit muscles more frequently. I very much recommend an approach like that, especially if you've been doing the same thing for a long time.

push(chest, shoulders, triceps)
pull(back, biceps)
leg
whole upper body
I don't like it like that cuz I feel like I need high volume per muscle group to have a proper workout. I need for the muscles to be exhausted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 198)