Gym and fitness (34 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I need to get back up in shape.(never really was). I think I never was at 100% of my capacities. I need some motivation. Need to cut eating junk food and stuff like that and run run run.

I think the best thing for us is to set a goal. Being healthy etc is good but eventually I want to work my way up to be able to hike to this beautiful area:

I just need to get over/manage my fear of some bugs and snakes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just got back from the meet.

Got second place , 8 Wilks Coëfficient behind the winner.

As expected, squat and bench went good, but i had my 3th (final) attempt on deadlift, 10kg lower then planned (before accident).
Considering the final score, that 10kg would have given me first place.

The absolute weights on all 3 lifts were new records for the local gym, its something i guess

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have no idea what Wilks mean, but the lifts are impressive man, nice work :tup:
Wilks is a way to take total (sum of the 3 best lifts) in accound with bodyweight and calculate a coefficient.

Thing is, its usually used within a weightclass, when using it to compare multiple classes, its at a big disadvantage for +96kg BW.

winner did 200 / 135 / 250 @ 363 wilks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Next is recovering the leg and burning down 20kg. If i dont lose to much on my current totals (especially squat), i'm so smashing it next time in november !

Here is a picture from one of my recent trainings:

$bjjO.jpg
Thats some nice shape right there.

And a new pickup line right there : "hey girl, see this massive veign in the forearm ? Got them everywere ifyouknowwhatimsayn"

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I tired running the other day, I actually forgot how to.
Whenever I run or job for an extended period of time my calves tighten up and hurt like hell, can only last 45 minutes in the occasional soccer game me and the mates play.

dear god I'm unfit

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I tired running the other day, I actually forgot how to.
Whenever I run or job for an extended period of time my calves tighten up and hurt like hell, can only last 45 minutes in the occasional soccer game me and the mates play.

dear god I'm unfit
The tightening of your calves could also be from not hydrating enough throughout the day. Also, take some potassium and magnesium at night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)