Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Woah @Zacheryah. That was a shit load of info. You really are an encyclopaedia with this stuff. I didn't understand everything though and will have to read it again and form my questions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bridge posture check.

No I have to work on my hand stand, fucking bitch of a posture for someone like me with the weakest arms in the world.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was thinking of running like 4-5 times a week. You think its too much?
As a starter stick to running three times a week until your legs and breath get in synch. I always wanted to become a streak runner but the most I reached was 5 times a week, during that period I managed to collect two injuries. Now I consider myself an experienced runner and I hardly go over 30 km per week. Only a month before my yearly half marathon I do two or three weeks with 35 to 40 km.

Jul 20, 2012
As a starter stick to running three times a week until your legs and breath get in synch. I always wanted to become a streak runner but the most I reached was 5 times a week, during that period I managed to collect two injuries. Now I consider myself an experienced runner and I hardly go over 30 km per week. Only a month before my yearly half marathon I do two or three weeks with 35 to 40 km.
Lol i dont plan on becoming a marathon runner, I just thought it would be good to help me lose some weight a little faster. Also does anyone know if the 1-2 lb rule a week is true? Like people say thats the most you should lose or should i ignore that?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol i dont plan on becoming a marathon runner, I just thought it would be good to help me lose some weight a little faster. Also does anyone know if the 1-2 lb rule a week is true? Like people say thats the most you should lose or should i ignore that?
Everyone's body is different but unless you're already skinny, the 1-2 pound per week thing is way too low. People lose more in a gym session. Sounds like an excuse by lazy fatasses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)