Gym and fitness (43 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't want to gain weight. I'm happy being in the 68-70 zone. Nothing more. Now quickly tell me how I can reduce fat around my tummy. The cardio has helped to a certain extend. Someone give me ab exercises that work :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wait for Dooz, he'll give you a 5 page report on how to hit your abs from 125 different angles and end up looking like a turtle.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
icεmαή;2508837 said:
I don't want to gain weight. I'm happy being in the 68-70 zone. Nothing more. Now quickly tell me how I can reduce fat around my tummy. The cardio has helped to a certain extend. Someone give me ab exercises that work :p
Its a myth. Just keep doing crunches and cardio. pump up the protein in take to build a little bit of muscle until you can look down and see your dick, then you are in :tup: shape.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
icεmαή;2508837 said:
I told yesterday, it's a great cardio and it takes only 5 minutes.

55 more minutes to get home when you finish it.

Wait for Dooz, he'll give you a 5 page report on how to hit your abs from 125 different angles and end up looking like a turtle.
:lol2:

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 29)