Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (2 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I rate him as one of the finest coaches above ground. And if we do manage to drag him, even kicking and screaming to Vinovo, we will see, over the coming months, just how good we can be. because Hiddink's main skill is getting the optimum output from a squad. He will take us to our maximum, which is all we can hope and dream of...

Whats working in our favour, I feel, Mr Red, is that Hiddink has always struck me as a man who lives and breathes football, a man who adores and demands a challenge. This is why he took the south korea job, the australia job, the chelsea job...and excelled in all those positions. ANY manager capable of turning Australia into a half decent team, is something very special indeed.

Obviously money is a factor, a massive factor in his career, but so is The Challenge.

Why else take the jobs he has taken>?

We represent a challenge. A fallen giant, in need of spiritual as much as tactical regeneration...

if he says NO. I wont lose any respect for him. It will simply fan the flames of my growing discontent with Blanc even higher...if it is blanc who is in charge of such negogiations. If the news story we read on FI is true though, and it is Bettega at the negogiating table, thats a different story. rejecting Juve and Bettega is a mortal sin, for which he would surely have to be beheaded live on the internet, with his body sold to the chinaman as fuel. on that score, we MUST remain resolute...
a cynical person would focus on that more than the other factors.

Just about the report from Holland regarding Guus. It is a bit vague since the main aspect of it is because of Bettega being vague about Ferrara in his first press conference. If you read it carefully, you would see that he seems fond of him (obviously due to the previous relationship) but didn't really affirm his faith in Ciro. I don't really think they will bring in Guus in that date before the Parma game, maybe after it but in this timing i think its unlikely.

The other interesting thing is about the talk of the "project" by the management, because this move is basically ditching it imo and means they are giving up on one of their biggest decisions last summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred...I assumed, as your post of

Do you talk like that in real life?

was referring to my post of:
So where do we stand presently, in regards to The Guus Game???? The only official word we have is from his agent, who denies any contact, and from our own president recently, offering support for Ciro?

So...I simply couldn't understand what possible problem you had with my words, which seem, basic, rudimentary, and totally in line with the original thrust of this thread.

Your signature reminds me of stupidity of selling Zanetti. Has he remained injury free in florence and useful?
No of course i understand you, i never meant to say that i didn't understand your English. I was just commenting on your style being somewhat different :p

Not that i don't like it though, so keep it up :tup:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
No of course i understand you, i never meant to say that i didn't understand your English. I was just commenting on your style being somewhat different :p

Not that i don't like it though, so keep it up :tup:
No worries, mate...I am an aspiring writer of sorts, and adore expressing myself as colourfully as possible with my beloved english language, hence the often...ummm...abstract nature of my posts on here. I do, however, especially recently, try to keep my writing on here JUVE rather than DANIEL. Because that is what the forum is here form, and also, my best route to feeding the parts of me that long for solidarity with fellow Juventini.

Strangely...our crossed wires have given rise to a couple of members i respect and enjoy, offering their support to my continued involvement on these boards, for which I am thankful...as I was beginning to think that I was proving more an annoyance than a welcome part of the community.

And NO, i dont write as I speak...too many of my brethren would tell me...
'for fucks sake, poetboy...save it for your pages...you fucking nonse'...though they all appreciate my wordsmithery. I speak very southern english, more common than posh...and my brotherly creatures are mainly brickies, and sparkies, with the odd patent attorney or ex mafioso waiter...

Anyway. I wish you a wicked day or night, whatever you are presently in...and lets get back with the programme and all combine our efforts and prayers and hopes to hasten the arrival of The Goose...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Guus Hiddink's agent dismisses reports that former Chelsea boss is ready to take over at Italian giants JuventusDaily Fail.

Guus Hiddink is too busy tackling lions in Kenya to talk about taking over Juventus, insists the Dutchman's agent.

Cees van Nieuwenhuizen has dismissed reports in Italy that the former Chelsea manager is about to walk out on Russia to take over at the underperforming Serie A side.

'The whole story is an invention of the Italian media,' said Van Nieuwenhuizen. 'Neither I nor Guus has received any official offer from the club.

Guus is in Kenya and the only one leading the negotiations are lions.

'I am spending the Christmas holiday in the south of France and the only one I'm negotiating with is my wife.'

Van Nieuwenhuizen reiterated that the 63-year-old would not make a decision on his future until talks with the new president of the Russian FA, who will be elected on February 3.

Hiddink, who had been linked with a return to Chelsea as their technical director, rejected interest from Manchester City because of his reluctance to be rushed into a decision.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No worries, mate...I am an aspiring writer of sorts, and adore expressing myself as colourfully as possible with my beloved english language, hence the often...ummm...abstract nature of my posts on here. I do, however, especially recently, try to keep my writing on here JUVE rather than DANIEL. Because that is what the forum is here form, and also, my best route to feeding the parts of me that long for solidarity with fellow Juventini.

Strangely...our crossed wires have given rise to a couple of members i respect and enjoy, offering their support to my continued involvement on these boards, for which I am thankful...as I was beginning to think that I was proving more an annoyance than a welcome part of the community.

And NO, i dont write as I speak...too many of my brethren would tell me...
'for fucks sake, poetboy...save it for your pages...you fucking nonse'...though they all appreciate my wordsmithery. I speak very southern english, more common than posh...and my brotherly creatures are mainly brickies, and sparkies, with the odd patent attorney or ex mafioso waiter...

Anyway. I wish you a wicked day or night, whatever you are presently in...and lets get back with the programme and all combine our efforts and prayers and hopes to hasten the arrival of The Goose...
:tup:

Aug 28, 2007
Well, if this last news is anythin 2 go by, then I'd like to welcome you guys to watch the concluding episodes of the unbelievable 'Juventus The Piñata', the stars (Molinaro, Cannavaro, Amauri etc), are still here, & Zero (Ciro), still is manager. The Directors are Blanck (Blanc), Sisco (Secco) & the others. Parma have the bat, & will have a go at the 'thing', how many sweets (points), will she cough up, or will the Piñata finally break to pieces. Find out, in the coming episodes oooof! 'Juventus the piñata'. P.S - 'Dear lord, we are being humiliated week in, week out. Save us from ...doom.'

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
the main point of that article is Ciro's fate depends on next 2 games (i used yahoo translation btw)

TURIN, 30 Decembers - the change door with himself always a percentage of stress and uncertainty. The training before the departure to flies of Jeddah passes in the full concentration. The innovation is that Roberto Bettega observes and is stopped to a little speak with all the responsibles. Ciro Ferrara, instead, speaks or nothing little. Insomma, that sense of uncertainty reigns that - moreover - the words of new assistant general manager monday does not have for dispel nothing. Bettega in fact to the press conference of the beginning of its third bianconera epic had liquidated the issue beginning from an emblematic one: “Of it I will speak when I assume the charge, from 2 January”. The confirmation emphasized from Blanc after the tonfo with the Catania is not own. It will not even have intentional to confirm the usual issue, Bobby goal. It even wants before to examine and to understand. To case she is not the only leader to have taken the flight for Saudi Arabia.

EXPRESSION - Who knows Ferrara well supports not to have seen the usual expression on its face. Certainly, the moment is difficult. Ciro even feels under examination, as it would have to be for all the group that of recent has lost five of last the six left. But there is who sees in the attitude of the trainer others marks them. We will see, of sure there is that sin from the late evening of monday the voices have been infittite and also the “noises” in arrival from abroad.

YELLOW - In particular from Holland, where sites and print specialized have announced the happened rescissione of the contract from Guss Hiddink with the Russian federation (than moreover it is waiting for elections and of a new president, therefore the prodromi there are, the news is credible). Quite it was canted to us with the date of its arrival to Turin: previewed for 2 January, cioé between 4 days. That it would imply also the happened agreement with the Juventus and for obvious sillogismo the resolution of the bianconeri with Ferrara. The refutation arrives ready from the agent of Hiddink, the compatriot Cees van Niewenhuizen. At first a lapidario: “It is not true, Guus it is in ferie, it re-enters 10 January and it will decide in that moment”. Contacted of new, the proxy has let to go pure to the irony: “We have not received offered official from the Juve. Guus is in Kenya and can only deal with the lions. I of remain I am in France and I only make transactions with my wife”. Well, therefore which is the true scene? The more probable solution is the wait of by now famous the two left: 6 January to Parma and the 10 to the Olympic one with the Milan. Such chosen it involves but two diametrically opposite solutions: in the case the Juve centered two convincing victories Ferrara would be more solid that never. In case of ulterior backs it would be instead most difficult to straighten the season. More credibly it could be headed at a ferryman until to the term of the championship.

ONLY HIDDINK - The truth is that only Guus Hiddink makes the case of the Juventus. And but the times are tightened. It goes without saying, it will decide Bettega, after to have estimated situation, atmosphere, psychological aspect of the group well. Therefore new the vice ones dg has travelled with the square. It is sure that the issue tied to the technician is before in agenda.

You today read the rest of the article on the edition of Tuttosport in newspaper stand

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why the hell would they wait two games? Thats like basically waiting for us to lose both games cuz thats whats going to happen now. And what if we get 1 or 2 points out of those two games, is he going to stay? Stop fucking around, we're already too far behind Inter and if they want to make a change then do it now.

Apr 17, 2009
Because I have a feeling they don't want to replace Ciro. They are going to give him these two chances in hopes of a lucky win so they can throw their backing behind him again and say he won't be replaced, he's the man to lead us forward, the 'project' is going as planned etc.

I really like Ciro and want him to do well but at this point, half way through the season, I just don't have much confidence in his ability to lead or motivate this team. We need someone who has been around the block a few times.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
TURIN, 29 Decembers - Bettega has not confirmed Ferrara. If not it has taken time saying of wanting to understand the situation well, what that presumablly will make beginning from today when, to the continuation of the square, it will fly to Jeddah where the Juve will be engaged tomorrow in friendly. The “disengagement” of Bettega on Ferrara has given to instead body and substance to the voices in arrival from second Amsterdam which Guus Hiddink would have already caught up an agreement of maximum with Bettega in order to move itself to Turin in first of January. If the Dutch news is true, Ferrara would not have not even the possibility to play the park bench 6 January to 10 Parma and January to the Olympic one against the Milan. ANALYSIS - Bettega has been introduced yesterday, but already from a ten of days it is working on all the foreheads in order to try to understand like, where, when to take part. The technical issue obviously has been put in first slowly from the society because to lose other points in it classifies would not only mean to put to risk the third party place, but also the fourth and consequently qualification to the next edition of Champions League. Bettega has made a pitiless analysis characterizing in the general situation more than a “hurting point”, but the technical issue cannot be untied from how much had been decided months ago: Ferrara trainer quickly with Marcello managing Lippi in charge of the sport area beginning from July. Practically the ct blue it would have to arrive after the world-wide one in order to make what ago now Bettega in office but also for “giving to a glance” and some council to I trust Ferrara. The eventual arrival of Hiddink replaces in argument all how much and seems that the Juve now is disposed to make it even if sources informed well inside of the bianconero club assure that the arrival of Lippi to July as managing would not be in argument.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, if Hiddink is out of the question, Mancini was already snapped up, and Big Phil was never going to leave his 15M a year job, where does that leave us?

In the gutter.

The board are such morons. Who cares about Ferrara, they need to go.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well, if Hiddink is out of the question, Mancini was already snapped up, and Big Phil was never going to leave his 15M a year job, where does that leave us?

In the gutter.

The board are such morons. Who cares about Ferrara, they need to go.
Hiddink seems to have been a media story. In any case it was too good to be true.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hiddink seems to have been a media story. In any case it was too good to be true.
I think there was some contact.

But now we have even bigger problems on hands. I don't see us winning these next two games, especially with the players having no incentive to play for a coach that is on the chopping block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)