Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (8 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
So where do we stand presently, in regards to The Guus Game???? The only official word we have is from his agent, who denies any contact, and from our own president recently, offering support for Ciro?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Do you talk like that in real life?
I am unsure as to what you are asking. perhaps like many others on here, english isn't your native tongue, and so your words, to my english speaking mind, seem somewhat garbled...I speak and write English. Like the vast majority of english people.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol:

I have to say, i do like you man. You are rather "different". ;)

My words to your english speaking mind seem garbled??

Whats that supposed to mean?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Fred...I assumed, as your post of

Do you talk like that in real life?

was referring to my post of:
So where do we stand presently, in regards to The Guus Game???? The only official word we have is from his agent, who denies any contact, and from our own president recently, offering support for Ciro?

So...I simply couldn't understand what possible problem you had with my words, which seem, basic, rudimentary, and totally in line with the original thrust of this thread.

Your signature reminds me of stupidity of selling Zanetti. Has he remained injury free in florence and useful?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground, avoiding the manic excitement which seems within touching distance overhead. As it seems too much to expect of Blanc, to hire the nearest we have to an IDEAL choice as manager.

The small positive I am grasping at is this: Why have the board not released a statement DENYING offering the job to Scolari?

Or have they?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What is your opnion Khalid??? All smoke with no fire? Scolari simply dreaming, and misinterpreting CONTACT with an OFFER via his agent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)