Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (11 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
And thats the way it should be. The worst thing is that we get Hiddink, somehow get that CL spot, loose all money on Hiddink half a year deal and then will be broke in the summer and therefore have to let Hiddink go and sign another cheap manager. And ruin our next season as well.
The worst thing is that we hire Guss, pay him 5mln and fail to get CL spot. So we waste money, time and future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
And thats the way it should be. The worst thing is that we get Hiddink, somehow get that CL spot, loose all money on Hiddink half a year deal and then will be broke in the summer and therefore have to let Hiddink go and sign another cheap manager. And ruin our next season as well.
i don't get this part? if we reach the cl we get around 15mil right?
so how could we lose that on half a years hiddink deal?
if we do fail to reach the cl thats another case

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
its not really easy for us to get to the cl right now... we are 6th in the table and have some tough games to play.
with ciro we will def not be playing in the cl maybe not even in the europeleague...
so that could be a bonus for him to even think about joining us... cause he could easily gettin a job in the summer where he is getting 7 mil plus bonus
If CL is a bonus give it to Ferrara, because he can't guarantee CL spot now too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hear Guus Hiddink is one of the best coaches in the game and that we are linked with him. Can anyone here confirm this?

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
5, 6, 7 mil... jeez, maybe I'm naive, but is he collecting those millions or what? :D With such amounts it really shouldn't make any difference, I'd choose where to work on the basis of the joy that it makes. But that's me. And nobody said that it's such a fun to coach Juve nowadays, even for guys who should care - like Trap or Vialli.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Check the cronologia:
# (corr) (prec) 15:04, 25 gen 2010 Dr Zimbu (Discussione | contributi) (12.888 byte) (+{{protetta}})
# (corr) (prec) 15:04, 25 gen 2010 Dr Zimbu (Discussione | contributi) m (12.875 byte) (Ha protetto Guus Hiddink: Reiterati vandalismi ([edit=autoconfirmed] (scade alle 14:04, 28 gen 2010 (UTC)) [move=autoconfirmed] (scade alle 14:04, 28 gen 2010 (UTC))))

They changed it back now Dusan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
PSV:He has won the Erdivisie 6 times, the KNVB Cup 4 times, 1 European Cup,
Real Madrid: 1 Intercontinental Cup
Chelski: 1 FA Cup

Overall stats: 381 wins, 145 losses, 135 draws

Fun fact: Last season he ever had a losing record was actually his first season with deGraafschap in 1982....28 years ago:sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)