Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (9 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That's not a bad idea actually. That would give us time to make up the money. I would say in the clause at least 3rd place...
that could be a solution but than again he will find a club sooner or later that pays him the 7 mil without questions.
but saying 5mil plus the bonus for getting us to the cl wouldn't be to bad for both parties.
we will gain much more money by only reaching the cl. and guus will get his money...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has Hiddink actually won anything outside of Holland? Oh, the FA Cup that no-one seems to care about any more.

I guess people are looking for stability now, and some kind of competence.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

They all are when it comes down to that. ;)
Well not really, I think in a few rare cases(Italians mostly), it's a matter of prestige to coach a club like Juventus and to prove their worth in Italy. Didn't Ranieri turn down a much better financial offer from EPL to coach us?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Btw he asked for 3.5mln euros before for half of the season?

We offered 5 + bonuses, so it's a bit longer deal if true. They say he'd be a long term option for us.
And thats the way it should be. The worst thing is that we get Hiddink, somehow get that CL spot, loose all money on Hiddink half a year deal and then will be broke in the summer and therefore have to let Hiddink go and sign another cheap manager. And ruin our next season as well.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ciro, however, will work for pennies.. :touched:
And make us accomplish nothing.

And thats the way it should be. The worst thing is that we get Hiddink, somehow get that CL spot, loose all money on Hiddink half a year deal and then will be broke in the summer and therefore have to let Hiddink go and sign another cheap manager. And ruin our next season as well.
I agree.

Some say that Trap is closer but he said he wouldn't come just yesterday so dunno..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So what for he's going to get 5mln if not for CL spot? It's a base, not a bonus.
its not really easy for us to get to the cl right now... we are 6th in the table and have some tough games to play.
with ciro we will def not be playing in the cl maybe not even in the europeleague...
so that could be a bonus for him to even think about joining us... cause he could easily gettin a job in the summer where he is getting 7 mil plus bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)