Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (4 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Guus Hiddink neemt pas volgende week of de week erop een beslissing over zijn toekomst. Het toekomstplaatje van de Nederlander hangt af van een onderhoud met de Russische voetbalbond (RFS). Pas daarna kan er gesproken worden over een eventueel contract bij Juventus. Van een dienstverband met de Italiaanse club is echter geen sprake, zo verzekert Cees van Nieuwenhuizen.

It says, he will decide next week or the week after what he will do next.... It all depends on the talk with the Russian federation.
:s

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ITALY NEWS

Hiddink agent: Guus will not take over at Juventus

January 13, 2010

Guus Hiddink's agent has played down speculation that he will become the new manager of Juventus.

Guus Hiddink's Russia side lost to Slovenia in the World Cup play-offs

Reports in the Italian press have linked the Russia coach with Ciro Ferrara's post in Turin as his side failed to qualify for the World Cup.

The Dutchman has rejected approaches from the North Korean and Argentine football associations and now looks like he will take up an advisory position at Chelsea.

Speaking to Telelombardia, Hiddink's agent Cees van Nieuwenhuizen said: "There has not been any contact made between Hiddink and Juventus. I am 100% sure that he will not be the next coach of the Bianconeri.

"We have not been in contact with Juventus, and Juve have never attempted to contact us. It's all rumours started by the media."

Former Italy coach Dino Zoff has also quashed growing speculation, saying that nobody from the Bianconeri board has approached him.

''I read the newspapers and hear those rumours but that is all,'' said Zoff to tuttomercatoweb. ''There has been absolutely no contract, I have not heard anyone from Juventus.''

Zoff, who played 11 seasons at Juve and managed the club from 1988-90, has no intention to return to the Bianconeri hotseat.

''Coaching Juve is not an idea that thrills me,'' said Zoff.

The Turin giants have lost three of their last four games in Serie A and were also knocked out of the Champions League short of the last 16 to leave Ferrara on shaky ground.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=724619&sec=europe&cc=5901
I TOLD YOU SO

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
ITALY NEWS

Hiddink agent: Guus will not take over at Juventus

January 13, 2010

Guus Hiddink's agent has played down speculation that he will become the new manager of Juventus.

Guus Hiddink's Russia side lost to Slovenia in the World Cup play-offs

Reports in the Italian press have linked the Russia coach with Ciro Ferrara's post in Turin as his side failed to qualify for the World Cup.

The Dutchman has rejected approaches from the North Korean and Argentine football associations and now looks like he will take up an advisory position at Chelsea.

Speaking to Telelombardia, Hiddink's agent Cees van Nieuwenhuizen said: "There has not been any contact made between Hiddink and Juventus. I am 100% sure that he will not be the next coach of the Bianconeri.

"We have not been in contact with Juventus, and Juve have never attempted to contact us. It's all rumours started by the media."

Former Italy coach Dino Zoff has also quashed growing speculation, saying that nobody from the Bianconeri board has approached him.

''I read the newspapers and hear those rumours but that is all,'' said Zoff to tuttomercatoweb. ''There has been absolutely no contract, I have not heard anyone from Juventus.''

Zoff, who played 11 seasons at Juve and managed the club from 1988-90, has no intention to return to the Bianconeri hotseat.

''Coaching Juve is not an idea that thrills me,'' said Zoff.

The Turin giants have lost three of their last four games in Serie A and were also knocked out of the Champions League short of the last 16 to leave Ferrara on shaky ground.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=724619&sec=europe&cc=5901
Thats yesterdays news isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)