Guti to Juve??? (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
i would prefer that juve dont get Guti...

but i dont understand why u hate the player, a good backup IMO.
anyway i dont think he is leaving Real to sit on the bench of another club..

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.
Imo only Xavi, Pizzaro and Marsherano could play alongside Emerson.So Moggi bring one of them.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
seems to me everybody is forgetting that Guti only played on the midfield because he had no chance to keep a place up front. Imo he was a very good striker, (forward) one of the real evil ones, but i dont know how bad he became recently. As a mid i dont rate him at all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

True, and i agree that he has some class, BUT, it was not what i expected... i would like a Pizzaro from Udine...
Not everything one desires can be achieved.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.
speaking from my heart :cheesy:

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I rather want Håkan Mild of IFK Göteborg, this guy is really DAMN AWEFUL!! I hate that ugly mofo! anyone but him!
Oh, my! :rolleyes:

Whether Guti is goodooking or butt ugly is up to anyones appreciation. More importantly, what do you and your friend Tino f*cking care about looks when only footballing qualities should matter?! We're not setting up a model agency and may I remind you we have a certain Zlatan in the team?

I understand people may not like him, I understand he's not the expected transfer target and he most likely ain't coming anyway. But the fact of the matter is that Guti is miles better than anything we have in midfield to partner Emerson hence he would break through our current starting eleven. Claiming otherwise is insulting your intelligence.

But we duly note that you made interesting objections, thank you.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I haven't seen a Spanish Footballer -regardless of his looks- do any good in Italy for a long time. I doubt Guti will be the expection, though he is not bad he does not really shine out. He is a good sub for real vs small team matches. but nothing bbeyond that.

if he came to juve he'd be bench at best, at the very best.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventico ] ++
I haven't seen a Spanish Footballer -regardless of his looks- do any good in Italy for a long time. I doubt Guti will be the expection, though he is not bad he does not really shine out. He is a good sub for real vs small team matches. but nothing bbeyond that.

if he came to juve he'd be bench at best, at the very best.
Oh yeah? And whom of Blasi, Tacchinardi and Appiah would relegate Guti to the bench, pray tell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)