Guti to Juve??? (1 Viewer)

Ali-Piero

May 28, 2004
Guti Packing His Bags
5/31/2005 1:56:00 PM
Real Madrid star Guti believes the time has arrived that he leaves the Spanish giants, possibly to join an English or Italian club.
“It is better for everyone if I leave. I am mad because I could have given Real much more than I did. I’m 28, its time I play more,” he told Spanish daily AS.

Guti then added he will probably choose a team from outside of his home-country.

“It will be difficult I play with another Spanish club. England fascinates me, but Italy does as well,” he said.

Goal.com’s Italian site reports Capello’s Juventus might be willing to get their hands on the out of favor Madrid star.

:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Why are everybody acting so disapointed? Guti have had a great season, sadly he'd always be a victim of the galacticos of Real Madrid.

I for one would welcome him if he'd come.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I rather want Håkan Mild of IFK Göteborg, this guy is really DAMN AWEFUL!! I hate that ugly mofo! anyone but him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)