Guglielmo Stendardo (12 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think so too.

He was great in Empoli and he was great at those pre-season matches.

Anyway I think Ranieri doesn`t know how to play him and he`ll probably play good if he returns to Serie A.

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
Next year we will have Mellberg, Legro, Andrade, Chiellini as CB. I don't think we need Stendardo even though he is a good player. But in this Almiron case it wouldn't be a bad signing. Mellberg can play on the right side.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WTF, give the players some responsiblity for once. Almiron was never more then decent player in a small pond, but he was totally beyond useless for us. We wont regret it at all, was given enough chances and sucked.

Seriously, attribute some responsibility to the players for once. Instead of blame everything on everyone else but them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Care to consider it MAY have been for VERY good reason? Like he sucked when was played, so why give him more chances? Coaches doesnt judge wether you are good enough in games only, but watches you everyday in training. Almiron was beyond abysmal on the pitch, dont want to imagine him in training.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
What the purpose of buying player give him 1 and a half game playing time and send him on load in the mid season.

It what you state is the reason then our Molinaro's and Nocerino's should have been released in the 1/3 of the season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Almiron was never given fair chance at Juvenus. I believe we'll regret this in the future.
:disagree: I'm sorry but he had more of a chance than Tiago, but quite frankly he sucked, he isn't a big club player. The swap would be a good idea as long as I don't hear marchisio's name mentioned in the deal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
With each game he's playing, I'm liking the guy more. Well done Stend.

I really hope we can sign him. We haven't conceded one single goal with him the starting 11.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We don't need to waste our time searching for a solid defender, Stendardo is the ideal answer. And playing regularly at Juventus will earn him a regular place in the Azzurri.

With Stendardo, Chiellini, Legrottaglie and Melberg we'll have one of the strongest centre defence in Italy.

Just my 2 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)