Guglielmo Stendardo (13 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Birmingham want Stendardo

Guglielmo Stendardo (26) has come back to be Birmingham objective. The player of Lazio property, but on loan to Juventus until the end of season, like so much to Rovere's trainer Alex McLeish. Rumors coming from England, says that the british club would still contacted the club and the player, since many time out of Delio Rossi interest.

transfermarketweb

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well since Molinaro might miss next match Stendardo should start.Even tho I prefer Chiellini as CB I don`t want see Salihamidzic as our LB.

Chiellini-Stendardo-Legro-Zebina

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
As far as I know he's not in good terms with Lazio so that can be negotiated. Nevertheless, I'm not suggesting that we do get him, but I wouldn't mind it (assuming he'll perform consistently).
he is a very good back up, if we can get him cheap y not. what are the asking for him?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
he is a very good back up, if we can get him cheap y not. what are the asking for him?
i heard something about 20 mio :D which is..... well not cheap. If i got that correctly then of course, the buy-out clause was just pro-forma, in order to never start negotiations. I wonder why he's not a starter for lazio though... well... maybe it is really that he's not in good terms with lazio, and maybe we can step in there... but then again; what would you say, is he worth? I wouldn't pay something around the 10 mio mark, but that would probably be the absolute minimum (if my information about the 20mio b uy out are right). So all in all i think that stendardo and juve are going seperate ways in the end (sadly)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
i heard something about 20 mio :D which is..... well not cheap. If i got that correctly then of course, the buy-out clause was just pro-forma, in order to never start negotiations. I wonder why he's not a starter for lazio though... well... maybe it is really that he's not in good terms with lazio, and maybe we can step in there... but then again; what would you say, is he worth? I wouldn't pay something around the 10 mio mark, but that would probably be the absolute minimum (if my information about the 20mio b uy out are right). So all in all i think that stendardo and juve are going seperate ways in the end (sadly)
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)