Guglielmo Stendardo (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
-------------------Buffon
Molinaro---Leggro---Stendardo----Chiellini

Damn that will be a vast improvement on the poor defensive showings we have seen this season. Molinaro is excellent going forward although his crossing leaves much to be desired, his defensive performances are vastly improving and currently i would take him over Zebina, birindelli, and Grygera. He is critisized alot but remember how Chiellini was last season and how much better he is now? Although we were scored on three times yesterday i think our defence has shown promise. Biridelli and Belardi were crap yet leggro and stendardo were excellent and molinaro had an ok match.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Damn that will be a vast improvement on the poor defensive showings we have seen this season. Molinaro is excellent going forward although his crossing leaves much to be desired, his defensive performances are vastly improving and currently i would take him over Zebina, birindelli, and Grygera. He is critisized alot but remember how Chiellini was last season and how much better he is now? Although we were scored on three times yesterday i think our defence has shown promise. Biridelli and Belardi were crap yet leggro and stendardo were excellent and molinaro had an ok match.
Any line up that has Molinaro is not an improvement to what we had... becouse it has the same problem on it... Molinaro

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Molinaro on the right?Even If he can play as a right-back,which he can't, I would prefer Zebina any day over him.

May 22, 2007
Molinaro on pitch :lol2:

Stendardo will hopefully become a good defender here. Not too sure if buying him is the option we should take, but he needs to serve our defense well in a time where we need more players at the back.

Its a shame he is suspended.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Why the hell didn't we go after Rozenhal? So Lazio loans us Stendardo and gets a better player in Rozenhal... funny stuff.
Stendardo had a rift with the coach, otherwise they probably wouldn't go for Rozenhal...

That gotta be the funniest thing I've seen whole week :rofl2: Molinaro as a RB loool The guy can't do shit with his natural foot FFS...
Maybe if we swap his legs he'll play better!

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Why the hell didn't we go after Rozenhal? So Lazio loans us Stendardo and gets a better player in Rozenhal... funny stuff.
I've only seen Rozenhal twice, and he was totally brutal both times. He definitely seemed the prototypical Newcastle defender flop. You think that he can be an upgrade on Stendardo?

I think Stendardo will do just fine here and after June... well, we'll see what happens.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
the problem with newcastle is, there must be something in the water because every defender goes there fairly good and comes out like a hunk of shit.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so can any 1 tell me why we got this guy? why the fuck isnt he playing? who chooses grygera over him! oh wait a retard........

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
so can any 1 tell me why we got this guy? why the fuck isnt he playing? who chooses grygera over him! oh wait a retard........
I think Ranieri bought him for the one match against Inter after realising we shouldnt have loaned criscito.. I can't really see any other reason

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
god, how he chose grygera over him is beyond me! he is here now use him take molinaro out of defense put chiellini in left back. its so funny how a supposed professional coach cant figure this out himself, even though every 1 can see it

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CR will not change our formation for Stendardo,
just like i said when we brought him, we signed him just for the game against Inter.
We have no plans of keeping him and CR doesnt want us to become Stendardo-depended.
He will use him as a straight sub to an injured CB, if he has no other option...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)