Groups Round 2 (3 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm still on, I'm feeling somewhat ill so I was planning on going to bed until I saw your message now. :D

I can play our game now if you want. I'm turning my PC off, so I won't read any more messages here.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh my god. I've turned my computer back on just for this rant...

After playing a while ( terribly ) I realised how I've been playing with the formation I set in the game itself ages ago, not the one after the update for the 1-on-1 season standard one. That formation caused me to be relegated from a shitty division. The 'standard' one for online play isn't even in the list of formations, simply because it's a bit different. I don't see why I fucking bother to even play if I can't use the one I've been practising with.

I've never in my life been so annoyed playing a video game after losing that match which was truly a pathetic display. OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE THIS GAME.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok I've calmed down now. I'd give you the credit Marcello, but a blind kid could've beaten me today. I need to figure out how to copy that formation and player roles, positions and what not or I shouldn't even bother playing. I've basically said goodbye to the knockout rounds anyway so I'm not sure I should bother. :D

OP
Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #46

After playing a while ( terribly ) I realised how I've been playing with the formation I set in the game itself ages ago, not the one after the update for the 1-on-1 season standard one. That formation caused me to be relegated from a shitty division. The 'standard' one for online play isn't even in the list of formations, simply because it's a bit different. I don't see why I fucking bother to even play if I can't use the one I've been practising with.

I've never in my life been so annoyed playing a video game after losing that match which was truly a pathetic display. OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE THIS GAME.
    Dude, that happens if you set the squads to custom in the invitation menu (which is why I've been insisting that you guys set it up to online squads, it's even in the rules and I made a new remark in the first post in this thread ffs) but people aren't doing it, out of the two games I've played, neither has done it, which is why in my game against ice i still had Anelka on the bench and alex too, even my virtual pro was in the squad and the formation was different. Only my brother did it against Yasor.

OP
    Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #47

Ok I've calmed down now. I'd give you the credit Marcello, but a blind kid could've beaten me today. I need to figure out how to copy that formation and player roles, positions and what not or I shouldn't even bother playing. I've basically said goodbye to the knockout rounds anyway so I'm not sure I should bother. :D
    4 teams qualify per group anyway :D

Go to my FIFA and sort your formation out so it also appears if you select custom squads (which you shouldn't, fuckers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Oh. :oops:

I didn't even know that was possible. So when you invite someone there is an option so you use the updated squads ( basically the ones you get when playing online 1-on-1 seasons ) ?

God.. to think I'm sitting here raging at this game for being retarded, when I'm the retard. This couldn't have gone any worse, but nevertheless I'm glad it works that way so I can use the squad I've been strolling through the online divisions with.

My apologies. :D

OP
    Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #49
    Its ok :D if you See me online these days, throw me an invite and we'll figure it out.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Dude, that happens if you set the squads to custom in the invitation menu (which is why I've been insisting that you guys set it up to online squads, it's even in the rules and I made a new remark in the first post in this thread ffs) but people aren't doing it, out of the two games I've played, neither has done it, which is why in my game against ice i still had Anelka on the bench and alex too, even my virtual pro was in the squad and the formation was different. Only my brother did it against Yasor.
    I'd to read it twice to understand what you meant. Will do it next time for sure :tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Its ok :D if you See me online these days, throw me an invite and we'll figure it out.
    I checked last night... you can choose between 'custom' or 'online'. I never even paid any attention to anything other than the duration of a half in those options. :oops:

Setting it to 'online' leaves you with the exact settings/players/formations you'd get when playing online seasons then, if I understand correctly?

Jul 15, 2006

Have a Stroopwaffel, Vermeer.

:D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Thanks Yasor. :tup:

--

@Aush: :lol: yea I should've done that. Oh man..I got so annoyed when I looked at my teammanagement late on in the game. I rarely lose my cool during any kind of game, but that just really got me fired up. FIFA tends to do that anyway with its endless having to press 'start' or 'x', or that what it feels like to me. As if the game couldn't remember the language... as if it has to tell me that it autosaves or whatever, jeeeze!

Oh well, things are sorted now. Without that rant I wouldn't have figured the online squads-thing out, which would've let to more anger. :p

OP
    Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #55
    That's what you get for not paying attention to the rules :p

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)