:: Extras ::

Dangerous chance for Australia Min.3
Click Here for Video

Chance for Germany by Klose Min.7
Click Here for Video

Red Card for Cahill Min.57
Click Here for Video

:: Highlights ::

First Half Highlights (Germany 2:0 Australia)
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights (Germany 4:0 Australia)
Click Here for Video

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sorry Alfio mate your mob were taught a lesson, that was a terrible game by the socceroos.

Great game by Mueller and Ozil. Can't believe Klose missed all those chances.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can believe Klose missed all those chances. He's barely off injury and his form is in the shitter. I just think Löw hopes he can get something out of him soon rather than sticking to his lesser options, regardless of form.

Jul 12, 2002
Anybody see Australia get absolutely jobbed by that Mexican ref? I can't remember the last time I saw somebody get redcarded for being pushed to the ground...

Not only are they out their best player for something that wasn't even a foul, now they've got a ridiculous goal-deficit to make up assuming they can tie for second place.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Sorry Alfio mate your mob were taught a lesson, that was a terrible game by the socceroos.

Great game by Mueller and Ozil. Can't believe Klose missed all those chances.
Terrible,too old too slow. Defensivly Mr Verbeek conceded defeat with that formation shame. 2-0 down clear handball 2-1 game on maybe? Dunno either way it may have been a 10-0 loss. But sending off Cahill for that pleaseee, our tickets are booked to go back home. Shame.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I can believe Klose missed all those chances. He's barely off injury and his form is in the shitter. I just think Löw hopes he can get something out of him soon rather than sticking to his lesser options, regardless of form.
Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes as well. He better get some of his form back or I think Cacau will get his place.
Anybody see Australia get absolutely jobbed by that Mexican ref? I can't remember the last time I saw somebody get redcarded for being pushed to the ground...

Not only are they out their best player for something that wasn't even a foul, now they've got a ridiculous goal-deficit to make up assuming they can tie for second place.
Yeah ref fucked that up, but tbh the socceroos were not even close to Germany
Terrible,too old too slow. Defensivly Mr Verbeek conceded defeat with that formation shame. 2-0 down clear handball 2-1 game on maybe? Dunno either way it may have been a 10-0 loss. But sending off Cahill for that pleaseee, our tickets are booked to go back home. Shame.
Yup, where are Kewell, Bresci and Kennedy ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)