• Germany

• Australia

• Serbia

• Ghana

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My heart wants to vote for Australia, but my head says no :(

Of course I'd be more than happy to eat my words and see us make it out of this tough group.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Argh.. we can't play Germany til in the finals if I understand this schedule correctly. Bummer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Argh.. we can't play Germany til in the finals if I understand this schedule correctly. Bummer.
No, you don't understand the schedule correctly :D

Actually, you got it right if you thought that they can't meet each other till the final if they win their groups but you ignored the potential scenario where one of Germany or Holland might not end first in the group.
If both Holland and Germany win their group, or if both end up 2nd, then they can't meet until the final itself.
But if Holland wins the group and Germany ends up second in their group, or vice-versa, then they can meet in the semifinals.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tup:

You're right, I assumed both would actually win their group, thanks for the info about the other scenarios though.

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Serbia is gonna be the big surprise (to many) this year. Their squad is amazing and consists of hardworking players.

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Being second in their group, they are likely to meet England/Slovenia in the quarterfinal and France/Nigeria in the semi. Good teams, but they would avoid Argentina, Brazil and Spain.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's shit.

I love watching Ballack play and now I'll have to rethink who I'm going to put money on, because I don't think Germany can win without him.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Germany will go far ,like the do almost every tournament.
They have the best mentality of all countries. They always give 100% till the end of the whistle. Shame about Ballack tho.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
*clap**clap* I can't stand him anyway. Now Löw HAS to call up Hummels and play him with Khedira or Schweinsteiger infront of the defense. It's best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)