• Germany

• Australia

• Serbia

• Ghana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hate Ballack, but it's unfortunate that he is out of the World Cup; since it's a global spectacle, you always hope to see the best players there, and Ballack is definitely one of the key elements for Germany, even if he happens to be a cunt.

If Inter lift the Champions League, and England win the World Cup then this shall officially be the Worst Footballing year ever.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
If Inter lift the Champions League, and England win the World Cup then this shall officially be the Worst Footballing year ever.
Far out, I'd have to turn to AFL instead. There could not be a more pure footballing hatred for the one I have for inter and england. I find it hard enough just to capitalize the first letter of their names

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
:lol2: Wahrscheinlich :wallbang: Marin wird bestimmt auch ignoriert, ich sehs schon kommen, lieber Poldi auf dem linken Flügel anstatt Marin.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I expect Germany and Serbia to qualify from this group with Australia getting the wooden spoon. However, I hope that Ghana can surprise and qualify along with the Serbs; I highly doubt it tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)