Group C

• England

• USA

• Algeria

• Slovenia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Allah eysalmak wey5aleek 7abiby, it was great tbh, i had a lot of fun in the Brazil game, we were divided into two coaches, more than 100 Brazilians were with us, and i have to say, nobody knows how to have fun as much as the Brazilians, the whole trip was singing and dancing. It was amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So you didn't head for the Netherlands one huh? Good choice, after that game I thought of how pissed you must have been for the rubbish performances by both teams. But the Brazil game was Okay, especially if you were on the communist side as they gave a real fight for the 93 minutes.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, hope for more to come by the greedy Jordanians and their under-aged kids :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Apparently an England fan managed to get into the dressing room and let rip at the players, David Beckham had to restrain him and calm him down. The authorities let him go without arresting him, now the South African police are searching for him to arrest him for trespassing.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Algeria didn't do much upfront because the team needed a final pass which never came (it's really starting to become a problem for our team) and just like I said in another post, there was no real striker on the field. We posed no real threat on that English defence and that's a pity. England were completely rubbish.

Algeria to beat USA and Slovenia with a draw agains England would be fantastic :lol:

YES! I badly want that to happen :D

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
As horrible as England have been, I feel the Slovenians will bottle it. I think losing the 2 goal lead will have a negative effect on them.

Nah i don't think it will have a negative effect. Our guys are currently having a picnic with their families. :numnum:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hopefully the US can get an early goal against Algeria and force their midfield to dictate play instead of relying on fast counters.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
If USA manage to score early, it'd be the worst thing possible for Algeria. The team generally have problems to move on when that happens.

Also, I don't think USA would be a more dangerous side if they dictate the play. With players like Altidore, Donovan and Dempsey, the team is made for playing counter. Plus, It would do more harm to our team if USA let us make the play.

For this game, we badly need to improve our freekicks. It was our strenght during the qualifiers and now, and we really suck at it now. I also expect to see a more confident squad after our result against England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)