Greece vs Turkey (2 Viewers)

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
I hope Turkey win.
I still haven't got over the fact that Greece won Euro 2004, and I still have nightmares about Angelos Charisteas :eek:.

I think we should have a crying smiley here, this dracula-thing ---> :sob: scares the crap out of me.

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
And since our neighbours are from Turkey, I think it would be wrong to want Greece to win..
if you look this from a moral and ethical point of view.

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
ok...you don't need to cry!
i just wanna know why you don't support us!
Portugal were my favourites during Euro 2004... next to Spain and Italy.

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
go Turkey!

i just dont like Greece, no offence Lil ;) but i'm still bitter from the Czechs Euro defeat.

dont blame me :D
Guess what, I actually wanted Greece to win over Czechs, because I wanted Portugal to win over Greece in the final, since Greece won over Portugal in the opening match, I wanted payback, ever since the first match, so what to do? Well I started praying, that they meet each other in the final again, my prayers were heard and they did..
But I kinda forgot to pray the final day.. eh.. so yeah well, we all know how that went..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Dr Juve,

I wouldnt call Denmark nobody because they do have a pretty decent team over last few years. However, I do understand your analogy, and I totally agree.:).
I am going for the Turks. A team often takes times to go over hangover with their success - This happened to Japan, and South Korea. As for the Koreans they are still struggling.:D. Teams will play a lot harder against Greeks, and I suspect that some of their players may overrate themselves and forget the very ingredient of initial success - Humility and hard work.
I see individually more talented and perhaps more hungry Turkish team. However, with my recent predictions I am not so sure.;). The draw most likely outcome IMO.
Great post, I predict draw too... At least IMO Turkey has better material than Greeks...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I was looking to bet on a draw too, but I heard that Greece will be missing Dellas, who is really their rock in defence. Hopefully the Turks can get used to playing under the new coach, even though he used some strange tactics in their last match.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maya ] ++
And since our neighbours are from Turkey, I think it would be wrong to want Greece to win..
if you look this from a moral and ethical point of view.
All of my neighbours ,well most of them, are German. Does that mean I have to support Germany? -shakes head-

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cereza ] ++

All of my neighbours ,well most of them, are German. Does that mean I have to support Germany? -shakes head-
Chill down a little. I wasn't encouraging others to do the same.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maya ] ++

Chill down a little. I wasn't encouraging others to do the same.
I know you didn't.I was just stating that I don't. And I wasn't heated,by the way. I don't get mad over things like that.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
shit....i am soooo nervous!

but at least greek;s are civilized....

they did not make turk's lives difficult....like others did....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)