Greece vs Turkey (3 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

There is a greek player that had problems with teammates.i don't remember his name. i guess he played in spain not sure.
He is a good player.y he didn't play tonight?
I think you are referring to Tsartas, though I am not sure with the spelling as always.:D. He used to play for Sevilla, though I have no idea which team he is playing right now. Tsartas is a quality set-piece taker and has one hell of left foot. His problem IMO is that he doesnt have enough pace and trikery too play winger - Well these are some of the impression I got watching him from La Liga couple of years back. BTW, he came on as a sub in the second half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

ok ok .I guess u love to blame people.

but u should blame Mcmanaman or these refree was he markus merk.or frisk?
the one who gave Pavel the yellow card??

it was this IDIOT Mejer!!!!!! :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Hvala/Thanks

Sad sam bas dosao izvana,u gradu je ludilo bilo.....prejebeno smo igrali.
I just got home from the center....it was amazing.....we played great.

I napio sam se ko guzica ;) al to je sam za tebe da znas :D
dobro!!
onda necu da prevedem!!! :rofl:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Haha I cant relatively quickly so I have no problem making it long.;).

As for Emre, yeah it is pity how much he has fallen from his "heyday" under Cuper. He used to be superb midfielder, and now he seems to have lost his edge. The problem with him IMO is that he is neither natural trequarsista, registra, or No. 11. He is a hybrid of all, and I can understand coaches having problem with him in formations.

And for qualification, I think neither Greece or Turkey is good enough to make it. Obviously I didnt see the whole match so I cant take many things for granted but Turkey LB seems vunerable, and lacked bit of technical class throughout the team, especially up front. The same can be applied to Greece as well. Both teams are pretty good, but I think Denmark got to be fav. for the group while it is a three-horse race for the play-offs. But anything can happen in soccer so Greeks and Turks has everything to play for.:)
'

with those words i guess u meant atacking role right? Imo atacking role suits him alot.he can steal ball and run and create an atack.but these days he is playing so defensivly.Plus he is so angry:devil: am sure that make him play bad.

have u seen Gokdeniz?what u think of him?he plays for trabzonspor

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
'

with those words i guess u meant atacking role right? Imo atacking role suits him alot.he can steal ball and run and create an atack.but these days he is playing so defensivly.Plus he is so angry:devil: am sure that make him play bad.

have u seen Gokdeniz?what u think of him?he plays for trabzonspor
Sorry but I cant remember all the names, after all I only watched highlights.:p. Anyway, I thought No 10. Fatih Tekke? and LB was a major disappointments. The Greek got most of their break through on the right, partly because Seiritaridis was playing though his mistake almost let Nihat through, and well No 10. was anything but that. To be honest, it is hard to judge player based on intense local derby because passion, and aggression often comes first than technical ability.:)

As for Emre, yeah he is definetely more suited in attacking role and I do not like to see him play deep. However, I think Emre is bit too similar to Dejan Stankovic in terms of orientation, and given that Dejan and Mancio knows each other for many years, I cannot see him breaking through star-studded Inter midfield. Beside, I think Stankovic is better player ATM.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
The left back was either deniz or ibrahim toroman. these 2 don't have that experience . Btw gokdeniz was the guy that dribled 2 or 3 greek players and shot from the right side wide to the touch.man he has some skills.it is waste for him to stay in turkish division.
fatih tekke is a good atacker too.but he wasn't in his good form.don't think if he was no10 not sure..

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Dejan and Emre are almost similar.I don't believe it too that Emre will make it in inter.man nobody can do anything in that club. coaches coming coaches leaving all the time :D

OP

leeeeech

Jul 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #112
    Ukraine 4
    Georgia 4
    Albania 3
    Turkey 2
    Denmark 1
    Greece 1
    Kazakhstan 0

I predict that by the end of the qualifiers a reversal of the standings with the exception of Kazakhstan who'll end up last . Look on the bright side people...Greece had a better start than the last qualifiers where they started with 2 loses.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by leeeeech ] ++
    Ukraine 4
    Georgia 4
    Albania 3
    Turkey 2
    Denmark 1
    Greece 1
    Kazakhstan 0

I predict that by the end of the qualifiers a reversal of the standings with the exception of Kazakhstan who'll end up last . Look on the bright side people...Greece had a better start than the last qualifiers where they started with 2 loses.
    It seems everything is possible in this group ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

everything is possible in every group :lazy:
    u know what i meant.but u just love to piss people off :p

what i meant was each team's chance is quiet close in this group.but in other groups like Italia's for example Italy has more chance to be in 1st or second place and so on..

Jan 7, 2004

u know what i meant.but u just love to piss people off :p

what i meant was each team's chance is quiet close in this group.but in other groups like Italia's for example Italy has more chance to be in 1st or second place and so on..

i have no life so i amusse myself like this.

OP

leeeeech

Jul 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i see a vistory myself...
    and turks really seem very friendly...
    imagine when they said that this match will be played in a friendly atmosfaire and that we are neighboors,and we always helped each other ( :confused: ) and that this will be a great match...

i deperatly want to belive in this.
    the match with the turks...will be a good one.
    with no violence.

and the turkish flugs won't insult us this time as they did "from an other match"
    ahhh i missed the game again:fero:

even though i didn't see it i doubt it was a friendly match. i'll be surprised if the turkish players made it outside the stadium with both legs standing because of what Belozoglu did to karagounis:groan:

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
    I can't remember Tsiartas having problems with his team mates, but I can't blame anyone for not liking our little diva Nikolaidis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)